DLC #2 trophy list

SiC

13 hours ago, PhantomBlade19 said:

How do you manage to have that mutch amrita? I'm struggling to level up, I did 80% of DotD and the Tengu's Disciple on that difficulty as well, but only level 320 but barely made it, where is the best place to farm amrita this late in the game?

I played a lot of online co-op; expeditions, random encounters, and picture scroll missions on DotD. Mostly I was farming for 180 gear and soul cores. The biggest benefit to playing online is that, if you die, fail, or quit, you’ll only lose amrita gained during that mission so there’s really no risk, only reward.

• Like 1

The trophy "The Flame That Lights the Darkness" is glitched in a good way, it says you have to lit all of the fire altars, there are five of these, I got the trophy when I interacted with the fourth one instead of the fifth and final one.

1 hour ago, NanaCheese94 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Anyone knows how to trigger the Amrita core on those wagon yokai? I've countered them and also destroyed their horns, but I've never seen the Amrita Core

The most success I had was to deplete its ki and then let the head go back in the wagon. Then it should trigger a core. If you keep hitting it while its ki is depleted then it will just regenerate its ki and no core will spawn. So always let the head go back in the wagon after ki depletion. Sometimes the core spawned without its ki being depleted and I have no clue how I triggered that, I just never interrupt it when its head goes back in the carriage. Still the method with depleting its ki worked 8/10 times so definately try it out! I used the ippon-dattara youkai ability, burst attacks and heavy attacks to deplete its ki.

A good farming location is:

Spoiler

The very first mission of the dlc. After you open up the shortcut, you can use it to go from the shrine to the first encounter with these wagon youkai. There is only 1 skeleton warrior in the way so its a decent farming spot.

Edited by Laozuli

4 hours ago, NanaCheese94 said:
  Hide contents

Anyone knows how to trigger the Amrita core on those wagon yokai? I've countered them and also destroyed their horns, but I've never seen the Amrita Core

Spoiler

If you are on lower difficulties, use the Burst Counter only instead because you may kill the enemy before they show the Amrita.

• Like 1

On 10/18/2020 at 3:39 PM, Neme-ita said:

I don't find anyone on this second DLC for helping me on boss fight on first DLC i found people super fast in this NOTHING, only my prob? On Demon difficulty of course 

I didn’t have trouble finding anyone on Demon with the dlc or even on wise.

But if you want an easy cheese method,

complete Palace of the Damned on samurai to get the soul box, this gives you unlimited yokai ability. (Not yokai shift)

Next equip sanctity talismans in the Onmyo magic tree, this negates the negative effects of the soul box. (It makes yokai ability recharge 2 seconds instead of 30)

Equip a yokai ability that does a lot of ki damage like Gozuki. 

Profit. 

This set up allows you to do massive ki damage to both humans and yokai, usually putting them in a stun state after 2 hits, including bosses. I suspect this is going to be nerfed in the coming days. 

(Patched)

Edited by BestUsername----
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Neme-ita said:

I don't find anyone on this second DLC for helping me on boss fight on first DLC i found people super fast in this NOTHING, only my prob? On Demon difficulty of course 

Yeah, I tried to summon a visitor a couple of times and eventually gave up. The game seems pretty dead at this point. I'm not surprised though, not a lot of people seem to be buying the expansions and the bosses on Dream of the Demon are more tedious than fun, due to their ridiculously bloated HP pools.

14 hours ago, ShadowReplicant said:

Yeah, I tried to summon a visitor a couple of times and eventually gave up. The game seems pretty dead at this point. I'm not surprised though, not a lot of people seem to be buying the expansions and the bosses on Dream of the Demon are more tedious than fun, due to their ridiculously bloated HP pools.

Thx for your post.... I hope all peoples are on way of the samurai and after that play on way of the demons.... :D