Game is $5.00 at Walmart

AnGEIHisPANo

I went to Walmart and this game is now $5.00 price. Even though it is a good deal, it saddens me because that also means this game did not sell well. I haven't played this yet, HOWEVER, I played the first Rage and Mad Max so I was sure this game was gonna be really good.

So my question is, was this game so bad in comparison with the first one? I liked the first one and I really thought it had potential to become a good series. For example, the mini games. One of them was the Cards game, which I wished it was a VS mode so I can play against a friend instead of the computer. Other thing I liked was the car combat and KNOWING that Mad Max had a vehicular combat then Avalanche was gonna implement that... right? Anyways, I will eventually play this game and JUDGE it myself.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

IM a gamer and a true trophy hunter this game at first threw me off with all the pinkish shit ( but got used to it)   there are some bugs and  the lagg on the menu screen is  bad...overall I love this game gun control is great they could  give you better direction when trying to find  ppl in the missions  and some things are hard to figure out without looking up but thats gaming....I am enjoying it really

• 6 months later...
22 minutes ago, GastNDorf said:

I bought it 5€, then found out how the DLC are handled and that I'd basically have to spend 20 more to get them. Now I regret buying it...

can ypu share with the rest of the class so we can see what’s going on and avoid it if necessary 

1 minute ago, Lord_Raiden said:

can ypu share with the rest of the class so we can see what’s going on and avoid it if necessary 

There are several threads on that but basically you can't buy the DLC per say, you can only buy them in game with premium currency that you can only get through micro-transactions. You need 2000 coins so it will cost you 20€ or any other currency equivalent and i don't think these ever go on discount. This also means you can't share the DLC between accounts since it's an in game purchase tied to your own account.

Alternatively you could buy the deluxe edition for a whopping 90€ which has all DLC from the start or wait til it's on sale...