Now free on ps now randomly

twist_200

7 hours ago, Infernopommes said:

Haven't checked on my PS4, but I can access it on the PC App for free.

I checked the site and there’s no difference. I wonder if it’s either a regional thing (I’m in Canada), or if the updated PS+ games removed it. When I checked last night it was after midnight, and the November PS+ games had been added to the store. 

Edited by dieselmanchild

3 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

I checked the site and there’s no difference. I wonder if it’s either a regional thing (I’m in Canada), or if the updated PS+ games removed it. When I checked last night it was after midnight, and the November PS+ games had been added to the store. 

You may have PS+ and PS Now confused. Checked on PS4 app for PS Now and the game is available.  

4 minutes ago, blu3st4rdust305 said:

You may have PS+ and PS Now confused. Checked on PS4 app for PS Now and the game is available.  

Wow... you’re absolutely correct. I feel like a total doofus. Herpa Derpa! ?

I misread the title as “PS Plus” and I continued seeing that as I visited this thread multiple times afterwards. Thank you for pointing this out and sparing me further confusion, and humiliation.

• Like 1

On 07/11/2020 at 4:37 PM, OpenScars said:

Guide is finished, just waiting for Guide Team to review it :)

This Full Garage trophy is a draaaaag.

Any news on your guide? I've been waiting for it to start the game. 
How many hours is it for the plat? That's the main thing I want to know.

Thank you in advance!

There's a queue of Guides waiting to be reviewed sadly.

I'd say just north of 20 hours.

Took me 3 days, minus a day (sleep). Then doing the guides, whilst jumping on an alt account to replicate certain trophies (edit and upload videos etc). So yeah, 20-25 hours.

If you stick to just the one truck and upgrade it as you need to, the grind at the end isn't too bad. You can get about 40k every 30 minutes, plus random trucks being unlocked (I didn't realise this before I started, so I probably bought trucks that I would later unlock).
You need a total 0f 808,000 for all trucks, so don't buy any other trucks until you know you've got enough to buy them all.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, OpenScars said:

There's a queue of Guides waiting to be reviewed sadly.

I'd say just north of 20 hours.

Took me 3 days, minus a day (sleep). Then doing the guides, whilst jumping on an alt account to replicate certain trophies (edit and upload videos etc). So yeah, 20-25 hours.

If you stick to just the one truck and upgrade it as you need to, the grind at the end isn't too bad. You can get about 40k every 30 minutes, plus random trucks being unlocked (I didn't realise this before I started, so I probably bought trucks that I would later unlock).
You need a total 0f 808,000 for all trucks, so don't buy any other trucks until you know you've got enough to buy them all.

I bought all the non-40k credits first as soon as I could. If the game will give me a truck as a reward, it would be forced to give me one of the most expensive that way. I could have screwed myself out doing this because I don't know how the rewards in it works, but it's another way to look at it.

8 minutes ago, ElBolovo said:

I bought all the non-40k credits first as soon as I could. If the game will give me a truck as a reward, it would be forced to give me one of the most expensive that way. I could have screwed myself out doing this because I don't know how the rewards in it works, but it's another way to look at it.

I'm not 100% sure how the rewards are either, but buying non at all, seems like the safer way at the moment, until someone finds out.

Suppose someone could buy half the trucks, write them down, then see if the trucks they get as a reward are definitely different trucks... same could be said with the random upgrades too.

On 7-11-2020 at 5:37 PM, OpenScars said:

Guide is finished, just waiting for Guide Team to review it :)

This Full Garage trophy is a draaaaag.

The last championship is so boring lol.. sucks to see the percentage rise with just 2 after each event. I feel like skipping the head to head events to speed things up, but then I might miss out on a truck as reward for first place.

Any tips on how to break more than 1 wheel? I've tried numerous times in various ways (even with a non upgraded truck) but alas, can't seem to break more than 1 and even that takes some time. Does difficulty impact the chances of breaking? 

5 hours ago, Royze said:

The last championship is so boring lol.. sucks to see the percentage rise with just 2 after each event. I feel like skipping the head to head events to speed things up, but then I might miss out on a truck as reward for first place.

Any tips on how to break more than 1 wheel? I've tried numerous times in various ways (even with a non upgraded truck) but alas, can't seem to break more than 1 and even that takes some time. Does difficulty impact the chances of breaking? 

The last career Championship? You only need to do one race in Career +, to unlock Legendary.

But yeah, the later championships definitely drag. I just kept avoiding the percentages :P

Once one wheel is broken, the other wheel usually breaks quite quickly. In free roam, keep doing high jumps and alternate landing on the rear right and rear left wheel. You want to make the landing look as bad as possible.

Then one wheel is done, keeping landing on the opposite. I tried to finish a race with one wheel broken and my other wheel died right at the finish line, then I didn’t have enough power to actually get up the small bump to cross the line!

Difficulty wise, I don’t think so, as free roam there isn’t a difficulty, which is where I damaged both. Having a standard truck should be weaker (well, you would’ve thought...)

That was me breaking just one wheel at the end. This was the trophy I was going for when I accidentally broke both wheels, so had to restart the attempt to get this video.

Edited by OpenScars

4 hours ago, OpenScars said:

Once one wheel is broken, the other wheel usually breaks quite quickly. In free roam, keep doing high jumps and alternate landing on the rear right and rear left wheel. You want to make the landing look as bad as possible.

Then one wheel is done, keeping landing on the opposite. I tried to finish a race with one wheel broken and my other wheel died right at the finish line, then I didn’t have enough power to actually get up the small bump to cross the line!

Well I'll try again (and again) then. With 1 wheel broken i was struggling to make any jump at all..

Thanks for the reply. 

Hmm. I suggest completing every other trophy first then, incase you randomly get it. Then go for the two wheel one at the end. Use an upgraded truck (power wise only, so engine and transmission), that should give you enough power to jump.

Try landing on alternate wheels on each jump, so you slowly damage both sides. Shouldn't be too much damage to do once one has gone. ALSO, if your rear wheel is broken, use reverse to smash your other wheel, as you seem to be able to drive faster in reverse than forwards.

I'll see if I can replicate it easier somehow.

4 hours ago, OpenScars said:

Hmm. I suggest completing every other trophy first then, incase you randomly get it. Then go for the two wheel one at the end. Use an upgraded truck (power wise only, so engine and transmission), that should give you enough power to jump.

Try landing on alternate wheels on each jump, so you slowly damage both sides. Shouldn't be too much damage to do once one has gone. ALSO, if your rear wheel is broken, use reverse to smash your other wheel, as you seem to be able to drive faster in reverse than forwards.

I'll see if I can replicate it easier somehow.

In accordance with unofficial forum rules; complaining about the trophy helped, took me 2 minutes to get it in free ride. Focusing fully on landing on rear tires.

Thanks for the assistance 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Royze said:

In accordance with unofficial forum rules; complaining about the trophy helped, took me 2 minutes to get it in free ride. Focusing fully on landing on rear tires.

Thanks for the assistance 

Haha, I'm glad the complaining paid off :D

Go smash that platinum now!