Mini trophy guide

visighost

Except for the no-damage run, very easy. I’d say your first run is an hour or so, and the subsequent ones 45 minutes? I keep getting hurt through silly mistakes, so I don’t have the last trophy yet, but I’m still not tired of the game. It looks and plays great! Now if dowloading a backed up save didn’t take so long, I’d be a happy camper...

Edited by visighost

• 1 year later...
On 14/11/2020 at 4:44 AM, visighost said:

Now if dowloading a backed up save didn’t take so long...

So save-scumming will not void Pinstripe God? As for the Speed Demon, will it track the console atomic clock or the time on the game save?  If we reload a previous save, will we be able to turn back the clock to when we first made the back-up?

Thanks for clarifying this! Cheers!

EDIT: Just finished the game on Adventure Plus! and this mini-guide is spot on.  So thanks for puttin this one out... Only Speed Demon and Pinstripe God to go.

Just in case anyone is wondering if there are still glitched trophies like the Not So Nice Guy which has been talked about so much in the past on other forums - it is NOT. Popped as soon as Ted had gone back home to be with Bo.  Both trophies (good and bad) will pop at the kitchen when father and daughter runs outside to play.  If it does not pop here then that means we have screwed up with the dialogue choices somehow.

Edited by Eispan
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...

Really great little indie game, more of you should play it it gets my high praise and recommendation for sure ?

Really easy and straightforward trophy list, no guide needed, just do a couple of quick runs 30 mins-1hr each and 100% is all yours.

Ps yep using a cloud save for a no damage run works totally fine, theres only like 4 instances you might be hit by anything anyway! (Ps falling down a hole missing a jump or failing a mini game is fine and doesnt count i did both and still got the trophy lol)

And no trophies are glitched it all works perfectly.

Really wonderful game really enjoyed it ?

One of those kind of hidden gems, that no one has really heard of and not many have played, but the experience was a real joy ?

Difficulty - 2.5/10.

Time to 100% - 2 to 5 hours.

Appreciation/enjoyment - 9/10. 

?

Edited by esstee11
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/9/2020 at 2:52 PM, visighost said:

The Steam guide says one appears after the spot-the-difference puzzle in the cave, but I don't think I noticed one, so it may be a PC-PS4 difference.

Yeah, you can obtain it once you unlock "fire" shots by breaking the mushroom on the wall right next to the puzzle.

So that's 6 in total during the game + 7 in epilogue = 13 total for the trophy.

-------------

I also just finished NG++ run no damage and unfortunately, this is still broken. Will have to do one more run from fresh save.

• 6 months later...

Thanks; your tips combined with this walkthrough made it simple enough to reach 100%. Unfortunately, the aforementioned guide's writer does get their directions confused here and there, but it's nonetheless serviceable.

Somehow, I didn't notice that I'd run into one of those tiny bombs the drones drop, early on during my first playthrough, so I ended up having to do an additional run for "Pinstripe God." What a rookie blunder! Regardless, I would definitely recommend obtaining the Songbird rifle on your no damage attempt, because fighting the final boss with a slingshot takes a while, increasing the probability that you'll take a hit.

As for "Little Lady" (animal boss who charges you), I always lured her to a side of the screen and repeatedly bounced on her back until victory, without issue. Now, when it comes to that conveyor of barrels everyone hates platforming across, I never actually fell there, so I don't know if it counts as damage or not. It's likely best to play it safe and avoid that occurrence, though.

All in all, a very reasonable trophy set that one can finish in under 6 hours, provided they don't screw up as badly as I did. :facepalm:

• Like 1