100x Hit Combo?

Just wondering on the best way to go about getting this done? I know early on I got close to it, but I think I ran out of enemies in the end.  Are there any missions that could help me out with providing enough enemies? No spoilers of course, but just a small general idea on if there would be sometime or not.

Or do any of the combat challenges provide enough enemies to get to 100 hits? I've not done any challenges yet, so I'm not certain right now, focusing more on the story... and a bit of the side content, mostly side missions now too.

I think that trophy will be my main concern right now, the others, not so much, not even the "complete a base without being detected" really worries me.

I got a perfect 100 hits on the 2.0 combat challenge, it took me a few tries but wasn't that hard and in the end you just have to pay attention to enemy spawns and keep enemies in the air and i'd say you could get it pretty easily just doing that.

Just don't do any of the instant K.O moves or use venom attacks because that lessens your combo potential and kills enemies too quickly.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Azaan60 said:

Set the game to easy mode. 

In easy mode you don't lose the combo when getting hit. 

That's an idea.  Heck, I could do that in NG+ if need be.  But that is a good idea to keep in mind.

But I could try the slide between the legs idea that was mentioned.  Heck, I could even combine it with the 2.0 challenge at that.  Defiantly things to keep in mind for sure :D

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Shua_J said:

This.

I just rolled the NG+ story in about 4 1/2 hours and hit the hundred mark on combos around 10 times on Easy.

Yeah, will probably be my best bet, just because sometimes my dodging can be a little off, especially with those big dudes and trying to figure out when to dodge, timing is off with them (they pull their punches back a bit, which is why timing for me a bit off).

But if I can get it this round, that'll be nice too.

got it naturally myself not too far from the beginning of the game but i would say if you're struggling with that the place best to go for them is either the underground hideouts or roxxon labs with the abundance of enemies you can slide under and use venom attacks on once you've built them up, just be aware of the larger enemies in both of them that take a while longer to take out meaning more chance of racking up a higher combo or being hit all of a sudden by one of them when focusing elsewhere (unless you're playing on easy like someone mentioned above which would make it a lot more simple) 

5 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Yeah, will probably be my best bet, just because sometimes my dodging can be a little off, especially with those big dudes and trying to figure out when to dodge, timing is off with them (they pull their punches back a bit, which is why timing for me a bit off).

But if I can get it this round, that'll be nice too.

Yeah... there's no difficulty requirements in this game so there's no real reason to make it any harder than it has to be if you're chasing trophies. Normally I set my games to the absolute hardest difficulty and I don't play games with super easy trophies...not that there's necessarily anything wrong with them. Its a personal choice. This time out I wanted to see if I could get on the Top 50 first-finishers for the Platinum as a personal challenge to myself which I currently am at #35...so why choose a difficulty setting that goes against my goal? As long as you're having fun and feeling rewarded...have at it. Sometimes games are better with zero stress...and sometimes zero stress actually makes you better at the game because you have time and space to experiment. Plus..your time is super valuable. Good luck!! You'll get it for sure.