breakingthegreen

Download Cloud Save Trophies

16 posts in this topic

So I downloaded my Platinum PS4 save to mt PS5 version and only received one of the trophies (Collect 50 audio collectables), is this similar to anyone else's experience, or do none or all of the trophies usually pop?

20 hours ago, breakingthegreen said:

So I downloaded my Platinum PS4 save to mt PS5 version and only received one of the trophies (Collect 50 audio collectables), is this similar to anyone else's experience, or do none or all of the trophies usually pop?

This happened to me today and I managed to get over half the trophies with little effort, I used the character I did all the bars, darts and paste ups with and did one of each, unlocking the repsctive trophies without doing them all, and I still had all my operatives so I did all those trophies straightaway and the only trophies left are for the main story, side missions, upgrades and turn g the boroughs defiant

They said they were gonna fix the cross save issue but who knows its Ubisoft 

Apparently they just fixed AC Valhalla’s trophy pops so I feel like they might fix it for Watch Dogs...hopefully

How exactly do you import the save from PS4? Does it have to be manual or something along the lines of what you need to do for Spider-Man Remastered? If I transferred my content from PS4 to PS5, should the game read my save already?

Edited by FranciRoosters

24 minutes ago, FranciRoosters said:

How exactly do you import the save from PS4? Does it have to be manual or something along the lines of what you need to do for Spider-Man Remastered? If I transferred my content from PS4 to PS5, should the game read my save already?

On PS4 go on the single player and press upload to cloud before, on PS5 start the game, quit out of the tutorial intro it'll put you in and press single player a now press load cloud save. 

So similar to Spiderman yes.

Ubisoft just released a new update for the game, going to test and update here if the trophies auto pop

Edit: no luck guys

Edited by tiago_muller

They are not auto pops, but they are easy pops. You basically just have to get the game to notice you've done things already. Select a soccer ball... it sees you've got that one. One paste-up, one game of darts, one drink, etc. Fire your game designer, re-recruit him.

Right now the trophies for story and tech upgrades are not accessible this way, but I'm guessing at some point when NG+ is added, they'll also be a breeze. Looking like a super easy stack, not autopop but not far from it either.

On 12/4/2020 at 6:45 AM, rdhight said:

They are not auto pops, but they are easy pops. You basically just have to get the game to notice you've done things already. Select a soccer ball... it sees you've got that one. One paste-up, one game of darts, one drink, etc. Fire your game designer, re-recruit him.

Right now the trophies for story and tech upgrades are not accessible this way, but I'm guessing at some point when NG+ is added, they'll also be a breeze. Looking like a super easy stack, not autopop but not far from it either.

Just downloaded my ps4 save to ps5 version and can confirm only "Oral History" trophy popped. Tried easy pop trophies like darts, drinking, paste-ups and they did not trigger after completing one. Have the plat on ps4 and just going to wait for an update.

18 hours ago, mrchargerlover said:

Just downloaded my ps4 save to ps5 version and can confirm only "Oral History" trophy popped. Tried easy pop trophies like darts, drinking, paste-ups and they did not trigger after completing one. Have the plat on ps4 and just going to wait for an update.

Huh. They must have changed it. Of all the things that need to be improved in this game, I would have put this pretty far down the list, but Ubisoft gonna Ubisoft I guess....

On 27/11/2020 at 10:21 AM, breakingthegreen said:

On PS4 go on the single player and press upload to cloud before, on PS5 start the game, quit out of the tutorial intro it'll put you in and press single player a now press load cloud save. 

So similar to Spiderman yes.

Can I do it backwards PS5 to PS4?

22 hours ago, BORIS1819 said:

Can I do it backwards PS5 to PS4?

You should be able to, yeah. Same method

On 04/01/2021 at 10:18 PM, rdhight said:

Huh. They must have changed it. Of all the things that need to be improved in this game, I would have put this pretty far down the list, but Ubisoft gonna Ubisoft I guess....

No they didn't change it. I just got my paste up trophy like this.

maybe they'll fix it one day but who knows, they also said multiplayer would be available by now, lol.