Download Cloud Save Trophies

Breakingthegreen

20 hours ago, breakingthegreen said:

So I downloaded my Platinum PS4 save to mt PS5 version and only received one of the trophies (Collect 50 audio collectables), is this similar to anyone else's experience, or do none or all of the trophies usually pop?

This happened to me today and I managed to get over half the trophies with little effort, I used the character I did all the bars, darts and paste ups with and did one of each, unlocking the repsctive trophies without doing them all, and I still had all my operatives so I did all those trophies straightaway and the only trophies left are for the main story, side missions, upgrades and turn g the boroughs defiant

24 minutes ago, FranciRoosters said:

How exactly do you import the save from PS4? Does it have to be manual or something along the lines of what you need to do for Spider-Man Remastered? If I transferred my content from PS4 to PS5, should the game read my save already?

On PS4 go on the single player and press upload to cloud before, on PS5 start the game, quit out of the tutorial intro it'll put you in and press single player a now press load cloud save. 

So similar to Spiderman yes.

They are not auto pops, but they are easy pops. You basically just have to get the game to notice you've done things already. Select a soccer ball... it sees you've got that one. One paste-up, one game of darts, one drink, etc. Fire your game designer, re-recruit him.

Right now the trophies for story and tech upgrades are not accessible this way, but I'm guessing at some point when NG+ is added, they'll also be a breeze. Looking like a super easy stack, not autopop but not far from it either.

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/4/2020 at 6:45 AM, rdhight said:

They are not auto pops, but they are easy pops. You basically just have to get the game to notice you've done things already. Select a soccer ball... it sees you've got that one. One paste-up, one game of darts, one drink, etc. Fire your game designer, re-recruit him.

Right now the trophies for story and tech upgrades are not accessible this way, but I'm guessing at some point when NG+ is added, they'll also be a breeze. Looking like a super easy stack, not autopop but not far from it either.

Just downloaded my ps4 save to ps5 version and can confirm only "Oral History" trophy popped. Tried easy pop trophies like darts, drinking, paste-ups and they did not trigger after completing one. Have the plat on ps4 and just going to wait for an update.

18 hours ago, mrchargerlover said:

Just downloaded my ps4 save to ps5 version and can confirm only "Oral History" trophy popped. Tried easy pop trophies like darts, drinking, paste-ups and they did not trigger after completing one. Have the plat on ps4 and just going to wait for an update.

Huh. They must have changed it. Of all the things that need to be improved in this game, I would have put this pretty far down the list, but Ubisoft gonna Ubisoft I guess....

On 27/11/2020 at 10:21 AM, breakingthegreen said:

On PS4 go on the single player and press upload to cloud before, on PS5 start the game, quit out of the tutorial intro it'll put you in and press single player a now press load cloud save. 

So similar to Spiderman yes.

Can I do it backwards PS5 to PS4?

On 04/01/2021 at 10:18 PM, rdhight said:

Huh. They must have changed it. Of all the things that need to be improved in this game, I would have put this pretty far down the list, but Ubisoft gonna Ubisoft I guess....

No they didn't change it. I just got my paste up trophy like this.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 04/01/2021 at 4:09 AM, mrchargerlover said:

Did you get your drinking, darts and paste-up to pop without redoing them as I have same problem.

23 hours ago, Matush_SVK said:

Were there any changes with auto-pop after recent patch? 

19 hours ago, mikem192 said:

Chasing answers myself. Hopefully the paste up and darts rubbish pop after one as they are a pain! Don’t mind redoing the rest 

Just tested with both my pre-patch cloud save, and then again, after redownloading the PS4 version and then reuploading the Platinum save data. Nothing, not even after going to the pub or dart board again.

Side note: Ayyyy @mikem192 we're from the same county!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, breakingthegreen said:

Just tested with both my pre-patch cloud save, and then again, after redownloading the PS4 version and then reuploading the Platinum save data. Nothing, not even after going to the pub or dart board again.

Side note: Ayyyy @mikem192 we're from the same county!

Really it didn’t work for you? I uploaded my PS5 save to the Ubisoft cloud. Loaded up the PS4 version, downloaded the save and went straight into my game. Played one dart, drank once, redid one paste up, one parcel delivery, one more recruit etc etc etc and they all popped. I only have to redo the campaign, districts and tech and I have the Platinum 

18 hours ago, mikem192 said:

Really it didn’t work for you? I uploaded my PS5 save to the Ubisoft cloud. Loaded up the PS4 version, downloaded the save and went straight into my game. Played one dart, drank once, redid one paste up, one parcel delivery, one more recruit etc etc etc and they all popped. I only have to redo the campaign, districts and tech and I have the Platinum 

Maybe it's because my data's going from the PS4 to the PS5 but i genuiney didn't unlock those trophies.

On 3/11/2021 at 9:06 PM, breakingthegreen said:

Maybe it's because my data's going from the PS4 to the PS5 but i genuiney didn't unlock those trophies.

it also didn't happen for the trophies to drip! I already did and redid this whole process and I don't know what may be happening, can someone help?

• 3 months later...
On 12/4/2020 at 2:45 PM, rdhight said:

The trophy "Could've made National" didn't pop for me even though I have completed the trophy on PS4 Save and when I started out on PS5 I passed Intermediate 2 and still didn't pop