NHL games still Platable

TheHarryGamer99

8 minutes ago, quickfoozlle said:

This list is not accurate. For new players, its impossible to play NHL 14 online.

AFAIK, NHL 15 (PS3 and PS4), 16, 19 and 20 platinum are still possible for new players.

Why is NHL 14 impossible to play for new players?

I can guarantee NHL 17, 18 and 20 are unobtainable.

Not sure about 19 as I haven't played it.

Up to 13 is offline, so I wonder how 14, 15 and 16 are going (I'd definitely say they are unobtainable because NHL games always have time limited trophies which gets unobtainable within 1 or 2 years from launch).

29 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

Why is NHL 14 impossible to play for new players?

I can guarantee NHL 17, 18 and 20 are unobtainable.

Not sure about 19 as I haven't played it.

Up to 13 is offline, so I wonder how 14, 15 and 16 are going (I'd definitely say they are unobtainable because NHL games always have time limited trophies which gets unobtainable within 1 or 2 years from launch).

NHL 20 is already unobtainable?  What did they do?

5 hours ago, quickfoozlle said:

Playing NHL 14 online for new players is impossible because you cannot update the tuner anymore which is necessary. So, you are getting an error message every time you are trying to search for a match.

So, its NHL 15 (PS3 and PS4), 16, 17 and 21

NHL 17 has the "Good Timing" trophy unobtainable.

So apparently it's actually NHL 15, 16, 19 and 21.

I've had a look through EA's server closure list but they don't mention NHL 14, 15, 16, 19 or 21 being shutdown, thus I would appreciate confirmation they are actually down and if they are, which trophies are affected. I also need to know which trophies in NHL 13 are affected.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

• 1 year later...
On 30/11/2020 at 0:10 PM, HuntingFever said:

I've had a look through EA's server closure list but they don't mention NHL 14, 15, 16, 19 or 21 being shutdown, thus I would appreciate confirmation they are actually down and if they are, which trophies are affected. I also need to know which trophies in NHL 13 are affected.

Late response but 15 for PS3 and Legacy are both fully working for trophies. Just finished 15 and boy, getting the packs on your own without leeching from people sure is a big rng fest since around 70% of the players are tied to the silver packs. I’m surprised these games are still working since some modes seem pretty finnicky the connection. Best not to wait around with them.