Apprentice

Apprentice (3/10)

• First Post
  • Collaborator Rare
  • Reacting Well
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. That is the pal version not the german version german version is usk 16 rating on the case
  2. crysis 3 servers are back online since sep 19 2023 go get them trophies
  3. make a saudi Arabia account and buy it or 49.99 for arab state stack
  4. Add me LETSGOBOWLING24 and ill help you out i got 3 copies of the game i helped 3 people this week already
  5. It took you 2 weeks and 1 day too finish the 9 bronze trophies and 1 gold trophy online looks like it was not thst easy for you Dont come in here bitching and saying it was easy thats slow i did my online and less than 3 days on my new account haha lol took you 1 month and 3 weeks too platinum the game ??????????
  6. Each ps4 is limited too 5 teams created per ps4 so you need 7 ps4s and 32 accounts too use the 32 bronze coaches method Plus your forced too play 1 solo challenge on preseason games too put your bronze coach in the auction store This is for the mut collection trophy on ultimate team
  7. Its been confirmed that wrestlemania event was the last chance too get the main event trophy so this main event trophy is now untainable it was confirmed by 2k back on april 2019
  8. Your third fastest on mlb 16 platinum it was too easy
  9. If the season pass aint on sale its worthless without it im sorry
  10. Died zero times and did de solo on pro mode re5 is too easy baby game
  11. Do it on deathmarch without updating the game title updates made it super easy on deathmarch