Does trophy progress carry over?

30 minutes ago, Mirrors1118 said:

Only trophy that will unlock automatically are the prestige trophies. However it's really easy to boost trophies on ps5 atm.

what makes it easy, turning off crossplay i suppose?

Edited by hore

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
19 hours ago, THJamie said:

What about all the bloodpoints and perks ive put into characters?

Anything but trophy progression is shared between PS4 and PS5, so yes bloodpoints, perks, items and other unlocks carry over.

Edited by MaxieM0us3

4 hours ago, THJamie said:

I wonder why trophy progression isn’t carried over?

Maybe we could try to show them that we need trophy auto-pop on their forum. Also, we can mention that most games on ps5 have it. If at least 20 deferent people write, we will have a chance I believe! 

On 03/04/2021 at 6:49 AM, Anton_games337 said:

Maybe we could try to show them that we need trophy auto-pop on their forum. Also, we can mention that most games on ps5 have it. If at least 20 deferent people write, we will have a chance I believe! 

I would like to understand why this is something some trophy hunters want. Auto-popping ruins leaderboards. You have done the requirements to obtain the trophies once, but you haven't the second time. Why would anyone want that? Has trophy hunting become all about quantity over pride? I just want to try to understand.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, gameoncomrade said:

I would like to understand why this is something some trophy hunters want. Auto-popping ruins leaderboards. You have done the requirements to obtain the trophies once, but you haven't the second time. Why would anyone want that? Has trophy hunting become all about quantity over pride? I just want to try to understand.

On a game like this with loads of grindy trophies, why would you want to do it all over again? Especially that huntress hatchet trophy lol

• Like 2

20 hours ago, THJamie said:

On a game like this with loads of grindy trophies, why would you want to do it all over again? Especially that huntress hatchet trophy lol

I'm doing the Platinum and 100% again on my PS5, because I love this game enough to do it. :awesome:

• Like 1

On 4/7/2021 at 7:19 AM, gameoncomrade said:

Its just a case of different strokes for different folks. Different people enjoy different elements about trophy hunting, and to some people their perspective may be that if they went through the work to get the plat once, they should definitively have the plat for that game without going through it again. Some people care about leaderboards and some don't. Thats all it is really. 

• Like 1