AUTOJOCK TROPHY - CYBERPUNK 2077

Jason-DFG

Like i said, there are 26 cars listed you can buy. There is one car you can get during a quest and if you miss it there you can buy it. I have no idea if this car is needed or not. So i would recommend reach street cre 50 and buy all cars. If the trophy isn‘t popping it is probably that one car that can be blight if missed in the quest. 

Good thing is, that this trophy is not missable from what it seems. The only problem could be getting the money, as there aren't any good income sources after finishing everything in the game. The only way to earn money, after you did everything else, would be looting enemies and selling stuff but that will take forever to do. Only tip for now is to save money and don't spent it on silly stuff. 

Just a quick heads up for anyone that doesn't wanna save all their money just for this trophy. There's a great street cred and money exploit going around for those that haven't completed the quest "i walk the line". This will be a bit tedious if you're playing on last gen consoles tho as it requires a lot of save reloading and I'm not sure how fast the game loads on em.

Edited by BrandedBerserk

• 2 weeks later...

I think this trophy is kinda buggy.

I had a backlog of 15 cars or so, I had already bought 5 or 6.

I did the money exploit for the map and cleared my backlog. As soon as I bought the last car of my list the trophy popped.

I thought I was done buying cars but a few moments later in the game I got a message from Regina that she had another car to sell... So I don't think you have to buy ALL the cars for sell, you just have to clear the backlog you already have. That is my theory.

They thought no one could possibly gather enough money before they received every single buy message in the game.

I might be wrong but I definitely got the trophy before buying every car available.