Attack on Completion 2021 ( Year 4)

So I was updating my spreadsheet that I track my progress with and I realized it still says my goal is 80% though I decided to set a 2nd goal of 84%.  I playing around with it and though everything looked weird then it me, instead of 2nd goal I now have:

NG+  = New Goal + 

lol sorry just me being silly.

• Like 3

On 12/07/2021 at 11:20 AM, Pauloxzak said:

Update #17:

Starting completion rate (from the beginning of the year) : 49%

Current completion rate : 54.32% (+0.03 from last week ~ +5.35% from start)

Target rate: 60%

This past week:

Resogun - PS4 - 88% ATM, only got the trophy for 10 gold medals, still need to boost the lvls and beat commando mode

Desert Ashes - Vita - Done with this one too, the DLC chapters were kinda fun to play

Natural Doctrine - PS4 - 47% ATM, with MP done, decided to come back to this, since it's a tactical RPG progress is slow, got through 2 more stages

Update #18:

Current completion rate : 54.41% (+0.09 from last week ~ +5.41% from start)

Another slow week for me, this month has not been good at all lol

This past week:

FF7R Intergrade - PS5 - 95% ATM, basically only played this on my spare time, was able to beat Pride & Joy yesterday night so now I'm just missing the trophy for completing Hard mode and beating Weiss, should be done soon

• Like 4

Weekly Update: I had trouble deciding how to report this week. I tried working on AC3 Liberation for the Vita, but the weird save glitch that happened in the past turned out not to be a fluke. I've restarted the game three times now and I can't get it to load a saved game. I get to a loading screen, but never actually back into the game. I'm not sure what to do about it. Since I was playing it for the Gaming by Numbers event, I gave up and looked to replace it in my list. Unfortunately, the other things I had in the number are unrealistic, like Overwatch. I have hundreds of hours in that game over different accounts, it's very difficult to find opportunities for a lot of its trophies, and it usually requires you to play selfishly/poorly so you can wait for the opportunity to use your ultimate ability at just the perfect time etc. It also sucks the fun out of the game. Anyway, long story short, I started a new game for the sake of the GBN event. I've hidden it on my profile just to bug @gruffiiti though and make him wonder what I'm up to while he's camping for 10 days! So I'm not going to update my stats this week since it would be inaccurate. I'll get back to that next week. This is just for me to have a bit of fun knowing he's wondering. I also started a second game. My daughter wanted me to play the Tokyo Olympics game with her and I wouldn't say no to her for the sake of a completion percentage. Luckily, that game is dead simple and shouldn't be any problem to plat quickly. I'm going to give it a couple weeks before I work on the plat, so I don't outskill her before she loses interest. She likes games, but is very casual and I think I've only ever seen her play Minecraft and Animal Crossing for long periods of time.

• Little Hope - Wrapped this one up. I messed up one conversation very early in the game, and needed to replay a large section of the game unnecessarily at the end. That was super annoying, but it is over now. I like these games and I am looking forward to House of Ashes in October. This is basically the only game series I can count on my wife doing a playthrough with me. haha. We did Little Hope last year just after Halloween. 
  • Mystery Game - So this game is at 47% now trophy-wise, but a lot of the trophies are like "Do the thing for the first time" and then there's another trophy for "You've done the thing 100 times" so I think I will be in a trophy drought on it for a little while. I'm still pretty early in that games journey. I'm hoping to be on the tail end of it by next week when I finally tell @gruffiiti what I'm working on lol. 
  • VA-11 Hall-A - I spent about three hours playing this, but I didn't pop a trophy. When I started this I thought it would be a super fast plat. The guide says two hours! It's definitely possible, but that would literally mean skipping every single bit of dialogue and getting nothing at all from your time with the game. I'm giving it a proper playthrough and think it will be about 10-12 hours for the plat for me. 
  • Tom Clancy's The Division - I finished up the grind for the Beast Below trophy which finished off one of the DLCs. I'm trying not to be obsessed with the idea of 100% on everything and walking away when I've gotten what I've wanted out of a game. I may go back to this and try another DLC, but for now I uninstalled it and I think I'm done. It's above 80% now, so it won't hurt my goal of getting to be above 80% on my profile.
  • Olympic Games: Tokyo 2020 - Pretty simple game, kind of on the level of Wii Sports. Very simplified events, but some have actually been a little challenging. However, looking at the trophies, I think this is a game that I could probably plat in a couple of sittings when I actually focus on trophies. 

Plans for Upcoming Week: Mainly, I'll be working on the mystery game. I'd like to be done with or close to it by this time next week. I will also be working on a game called A Rose in the Twilight for the Vita since it's part of my list for the Gaming by Numbers event. If there's time, I'll go back to VA-11 Hall-A. 

Starting Completion: 68.51%

Last Week's Completion: 70.68% 
Current Completion: ????
2021 Completion Goal: 80.00%

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Spacey Dweeb said:

I've hidden it on my profile just to bug @gruffiiti though and make him wonder what I'm up to while he's camping for 10 days! So I'm not going to update my stats this week since it would be inaccurate. I'll get back to that next week. This is just for me to have a bit of fun knowing he's wondering.

So is the game being hidden, why when I saw you online over the weekend on my friends list in the now playing section it  told me Spacey Dweeb is playing: None of your damn business, you nosey fool.  lol I had thought my ps4 was just tried of me seeing what my friends were playing and watching anime and not playing something myself lol.  good to know. :) 

• Like 1

Update #28:

So this week was a pretty nice little gain and several games complete for me.  I ended up having a very crappy week since the week before I didn't get much gaming time in as I was working on coding assessment for a job I was pretty far into the interview process for.  Only to find out on this last Tuesday that I was no longer in the running for this position.  That hit me pretty hard as I had invested a lot of time and energy into learning and coding new things to complete the project in the 2 days they had given me.  Thankfully my senior at my current job put me on some projects that were basically babysitting some large file transfers of databases from old physical servers to new virtual servers for the dev environments.  Long story short I had lots of time while I made sure several hundred terabits of data moved around and were stable once in place.  So lots of time to play some games while I waited, and time to be by myself.  

So for this last week I went from 80.82% up 0.56% to 81.38%.  A grand total of 8.05% overall since start.  And am now 2.62% from my NG+ of 84%.  I managed to start and complete 2 games, and 2 DLC from fallout 3 to help clean up that games missing trophies.  I also managed to get under 1000 unearned trophies which is great, 998 unearned now.  One new game and back over 1k lol, I will keep working on that number though, as I would like to get it sub 950 by the end of the year.

Song of Memories (PS4):

This was a fun game with a very interesting story.  A VN with 24 or 25 endings in total counting all the true endings, normal endings and the bad endings for each character.  The music was done well and I enjoyed the background songs.  The endings for each character were unique enough that it made it so I wanted to read all the parts that were different.  By this I mean that the game by default sets auto skip for already read messages.  As there are a few joint dialogs that never change no matter the playthrough of who you pick as the girl you will focus on.  Even with that on it can take a bit to read all the new parts for each girls true routes.  There was a flow chart for monitoring what you have and haven't seen or interacted with and it was actually pretty easy to understand and made it pretty easy to figure out what you needed to do to stay on each girls true route.  I saw that if you just trophy hunt this game you can complete it in less than 10 hours, and while I would never judge anyone for that, I would say if you choose to do it you will miss out on a really well done story and a fun experience.  The only real complaint I had for this game was the rhythm based battle sequences.  were you had to press some buttons based as a circle closed on a button input while a virtual girl group sings.  Not initially hard, but as the girls level the timing gets weird in an attempt to add difficulty but really just adds frustration.  Luckily you can just skip battles, with the exception of the tutorial battle on each play through.  And by skipping the battle you don't lose out on anything.

Deponia (PS4):

Another fun game, a throw back to classic point and click games like what lucas film games use to put out.  I was worried this game would be too short as it has 2 hour plat videos on you tube, and the trophy hunting guide says 5 hours or less I believe.  That being said I marked down form a guide on another site where were the point of no return for missiable trophies were and then just played the game interacting with everything and on my own pace.  That turned out to be the best choice as it got to laugh at some funny jokes and dialogs that I would have missed out on if I had followed the 2 hour trophy guide.  (I watched it after the fact out of curiosity.)  I would say cute game, I think it took me just over 10 hours as I had to redo one part as something glitched on me and my character was stuck walking in place on auto pilot.  

Fallout 3 (PS3) (DLC):

So decided to clean up a few of the DLC on this one as I had some extra time and I could save this game at anytime incase I had to jump back to my work computer to start a new transfer or something.  I managed to clean up and do 2 more of the DLC,  Mothership Zeta, and the Pitt.  The first one wasn't too bad, I had to replay a section as I missed 1 tape recording in an you can only go to this area once place, for the collect all these recordings trophies.  I don't hate collectable trophies, I do hate when studios put them in areas where you can only go through it once and if you miss it late night you are screwed.  The pitt dlc was quick reminder as to why I never did the DLC for this game.  It was glitchy and would freeze up all the time.  I had forgotten how Bethesda was horrible with ports to the PS3, I remember from my video game testing days we use to laugh that Bethesda made games for PC and console players were only included cause they wanted the quick extra cash from them.  Fallout 3 suffered from the save file too large bug that would have issues loading your character or the environment when you moved to new areas.  It got so bad with the Pitt that I would have to save every time right before walking through a new doorway incase it crashed in the loading screen.  So a quick dlc of 7 hours or less for my overpowered character turned into almost 15 hours of mind numbing restarts.  The last 2 DLC will wait as I need a break from this game.

Games / DLC played during event Completion   Profile Completion Percentage
Game Platform Start Last week This week Date Finished   Start NG+ Target
Agarest: Generation of War 2 PS3 0% 100% 100% 2/1/2021   73.33% 84.00% 4.00%
Loot Hero DX PS4 0% 100% 100% 2/1/2021   Current Achieved To Go
Detroit: Become Human PS4 0% 100% 100% 2/9/2021   81.38% 8.05% 2.62%
Murdered: Soul Suspect PS4 0% 100% 100% 2/13/2021   Played Complete Platinum
Dragon Quest Heroes PS4 5% 100% 100% 2/25/2021   122 79 79
inFamous Second Son PS4 1% 100% 100% 3/12/2021   Unearned Trophies  
Minecraft (DLC 13/13) PS4 84% 100% 100% 3/12/2021   998  
Minecraft (DLC 7/7) Vita 70% 100% 100% 3/19/2021        
Persona 4 Golden Vita 77% 100% 100% 3/21/2021   Finished Games 24
House Flipper (DLC 1/1) PS4 84% 100% 100% 3/21/2021   Finished DLC 35
Bejeweled 2 PS3 85% 100% 100% 3/24/2021        
Lost Dimension PS3 0% 100% 100% 3/29/2021        
Saints Row: The Third (DLC 3/3) PS3 65% 100% 100% 4/4/2021   Goal NG+  
Drive Girls Vita 0% 100% 100% 4/9/2021   80.00% 84.00%  
Civilization VI (DLC 11/11) PS4 0% 100% 100% 4/28/2021        
One Word Vita 0% 100% 100% 5/7/2021        
One Word PS4 0% 100% 100% 5/8/2021        
Hyperdimension Neptunia PP Vita 0% 100% 100% 5/18/2021        
Darksiders PS3 28% 100% 100% 6/21/2021        
Trails of Cold Steel III PS4 0% 100% 100% 6/25/2021        
Time and Eternity PS3 0% 100% 100% 7/3/2021        
Eiyuu Senki: The World Conquest PS3 0% 100% 100% 7/9/2021        
Song of Memories PS4 0% 0% 100% 7/16/2021        
Deponia PS4 0% 0% 100% 7/18/2021        
Final Fantasy 15 (DLC 4/8) PS4 N/A 73% 73%          
Assassin's Creed 3 (DLC 3/4) PS3 N/A 93% 93%          
Dragon's Crown Vita 4% 14% 14%          
Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic PS3 38% 71% 71%          
Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation Vita 0% 5% 5%          
Sports Champions PS3 6% 28% 28%          
Fallout 3 (DLC 3/5) PS3 62% 62% 80%          

Upcoming week:

I plan to work on my next game which is everybody's gone to the rapture as it has been on my ps4 for while since it was free from ps+ lol, and I can use it for gaming by numbers.

Edited by Spinacheq
  • Like 3

On 19/07/2021 at 7:52 PM, Spinacheq said:

Update #28:

So for this last week I went from 80.82% up 0.56% to 81.38%.  A grand total of 8.05% overall since start.  And am now 2.62% from my NG+ of 84%.  I managed to start and complete 2 games, and 2 DLC from fallout 3 to help clean up that games missing trophies.  I also managed to get under 1000 unearned trophies which is great, 998 unearned now.  One new game and back over 1k lol, I will keep working on that number though, as I would like to get it sub 950 by the end of the year.

One day, I hope to get close to this goal. Right now, getting under 8000 trophies is first. And still difficult.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

One day, I hope to get close to this goal. Right now, getting under 8000 trophies is first. And still difficult.

You've still made some damn amazing progress over the years.  I remember a few years back that you were below 50% and with that many games played the progress you've made is a lot.  I bet you'll get below 8000 by the end of the year.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

One day, I hope to get close to the number of games you have played :) just to think of all the fun I am missing out on makes me sad.  Stupid job, why can't I have been born rich and with no expectations.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, VoltrefferNL said:

A mentioned before not a lot of gaming in the last few weeks, and with the weather turning amazing in the UK there won't be much more for now. Managed to finish two long standing ones in Diablo III (100% incl DLC) and finally getting the platinum for Battlefield 4 after the Battlefield 2042 hype got to me. I'm currently working on Battlefield 1 although most DLC's seem deserted. 

Was hoping to finish Watchdogs to a platinum as well but it seems one of the songs is bugged for me. Tried for multiple hours of hacking phones, but it just doesn't want to pop, and seeing as game time is limited I've decided to shelf it for now.

Love seeing everyone's process! Keep it up!

It's probably not bugged, there's one song that I found to be *very* RNG to get to spawn. Best bet is to find somewhere with a high population of foot traffic, and just run around, that was what I did. Still takes ages though.

5 hours ago, Shadowlord87 said:

It's probably not bugged, there's one song that I found to be *very* RNG to get to spawn. Best bet is to find somewhere with a high population of foot traffic, and just run around, that was what I did. Still takes ages though.

Damn after finishing off Battlefield 1 tonight I'd thought I'd give it one more try... Drove to the tunnel and within 3 people  I got it!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Niilismo said:

FINALLY! After several dozen hours of practice and many close calls, I've managed to complete my last no-death run and get the Super Meat Boy plat! I can finally move on to other games I've been wanting to play. I think I'll pick something nice and relaxing to play next.

Wow, respect for that! What an achievement! (Or trophy I guess) Congrats, you must be so relieved to have that done.

Update #15

Original Starting Completion %: 77.55%
Goal Completion %: 85%
Last Update Completion %: 82.92%

Current Completion %: 83.89%

Finally completed Bloodborne. Did not enjoy my time with it, not because of the battle system but because of the storyline. Glad it's over. Guess you could say this was my first and last FromSoftware game. Anyways, I think I will start working on Just Cause 3, another game that has been on my profile for awhile now. Great seeing everyone's progress on hitting their target goal. 

• Like 4

On 7/24/2021 at 6:43 PM, Niilismo said:

FINALLY! After several dozen hours of practice and many close calls, I've managed to complete my last no-death run and get the Super Meat Boy plat! I can finally move on to other games I've been wanting to play. I think I'll pick something nice and relaxing to play next.

wow congrats! amazing achievement!

1 hour ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

Hey fellow trophy hunters,

Some good news: I finally managed to get my hands on a PS5! I have the version with Spider Man Morales/Ratched and Clank. Now I need to divide my time even a bit more.....

Congrats, both are fantastic games. The platinums for them don't take too long to do either. Enjoy :)

On 19/07/2021 at 10:54 AM, Pauloxzak said:

Update #18:

Current completion rate : 54.41% (+0.09 from last week ~ +5.41% from start)

This past week:

FF7R Intergrade - PS5 - 95% ATM, basically only played this on my spare time, was able to beat Pride & Joy yesterday night so now I'm just missing the trophy for completing Hard mode and beating Weiss, should be done soon

Update #19:

Current completion rate : 54.40% (-0.01 from last week ~ +5.40% from start)

I'm trying to reorganize my work and it went quite well, this week was a good one where I was able to game a little bit most of the days (even though that didn't translate to trophies, mostly trying to beat Weiss and Shatter's Boss Rush), with these two done I'm starting to clean up my list and picking up the ones that were paused, was able to come back to FFXIV and also started Genshin Impact

This past week:

FF7R Intergrade - PS5, Done! This was so good but damn Weiss is soooo cheated lol took me forever to beat him, beating Pride & Joy (both versions) was easy near him, can't wait to the next game!

Shatter - PS3, Another one completed, I actually started filtering my profile list with anything not 100% and ordering by percentage and this one was quite on top, I was missing the 2 hardest trophies for it, took some time but got it

WWE 2K Battlegrounds - PS4 - 14% ATM, Started this one cause it seems fast, though definitely not much my kinda game, also it's quite messy with its tutorials, hopefully it won't take long 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

After finishing this game , there is so much left to do. I am doing 2 hour sessions not to get bored. Finished the first SP DLC in between getting to the remaining trophies in the main game. Long project but step-by-step getting there.

Keep up the good work.  I keep wanting to clean my last DLC up for that game but I keep finding an excuse not too.... hehe I found the dlc so far to be worse than the main game like they only half heartly tried with it.