Servers may come back

Kazuma_Kiryu1996

8 minutes ago, Kazuma_Kiryu1996 said:

They can come back if you all wrote them that you want it. I did it and they told me that if many people will demand this, they will come back. This game is played a lot still.

do you have a link where people can contact them. might get this jumpstarted easier if you provide one. i bought the game and never got to play it

33 minutes ago, Kazuma_Kiryu1996 said:

They can come back if you all wrote them that you want it.

Bull-fucking-shit! Electronic Arts never gave a rat's ass about the players. What's next? "EA to remove loot boxes from games due to player demand"? Android Wilson donates 40 M to charity? Elvis back among the living? Come one. Don't be naive.

Edit

Most importantly: They turn off the severs so you are being forced to buy the new game - if you want to play online. That's what they have been doing for almost 15 years.

Edited by R4M Jolly Monk
  • Like 1

This is yet another click bait thread that a moderator should probably close or delete. I don't think a full server has ever been brought back by a game company solely because of fan demand that began through communication with tier 1 support. The support staff worker that responded about this probably pulled it out of their ass because they're being paid to copy and paste stuff off a script and move on to the next person. There are 4 EA Sports UFC games, if EA ever responds all they're gonna do is tell you to move onto one of the later installments. This game's servers were announced to shut in advance so there's no case here to say that they've done you dirty either. You'd need a massive marketing campaign such as a meme by a huge YouTuber circulating across the entire internet for EA to genuinely feel like fixing this game, some trophy hunters on a website that has less than 400k members isn't gonna cut it, you'd need over 400k people to demand the servers be fixed for them to give a shit.

• Like 1

I'd love for the severs to come back online even for like a week lol. This first UFC game is the only one I need for the full set of plats, never got around to playing it back when it was released unfortunately. Not even gonna bother starting it if the plat isn't attainable though. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...