Season Pass 2

MakotoKaCun

Open back Borderland 3 recently and saw alot of the stuff. Notice there is a season pass 2 now. So kinda wonder how much much stuff borderland 3 will have.

So anyone bought the season pass ? or just gonna wait until they realeased something like GOTY edition or some kind of edition with all the DLC include ?

I was really pleased with the first season pass, so I decided to get the second season.  Played Arms Race last night and it was pretty underwhelming.  Not much content and not super fun.  I don't really care about the cosmetics, so hopefully the Designer's Cut is fun.  I don't think the content comes close to justifying the $30 they're charging.  

On 16.1.2021 at 0:26 AM, HuntingFever said:

Season Pass 2 is a complete and utter waste of money. The Designer's Cut DLC is broken, boring garbage that adds nothing to the game, the new cosmetics are worthless, the new skill trees are pointless and obtaining the new Legendaries is more trouble than they're worth so avoid this trash like the plague. I have less than zero hope that the Director's Cut DLC will make Season Pass 2 Worth having so again, skip Season Pass 2 until there's a proper Complete Edition out. The DLCs released to date have ranged from utter garbage to only slightly above meh so unless you're either a completionist or a die hard BL fan, don't bother getting any of them.

This. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, JaneAusten69 said:

I was really pleased with the first season pass, so I decided to get the second season.  Played Arms Race last night and it was pretty underwhelming.  Not much content and not super fun.  I don't really care about the cosmetics, so hopefully the Designer's Cut is fun.  I don't think the content comes close to justifying the $30 they're charging.  

Designers cut is just the new skill trees unless you like being stats nerd and like boss wiping probably not.

On 1/21/2021 at 10:04 AM, ClockWorkPhantom said:

Designers cut is just the new skill trees unless you like being stats nerd and like boss wiping probably not.

Oh gotcha.  I thought I read that the second pass would have two trophy related DLCs.  Think I just saw that name and added it up in my mind that way.  

So far on Arms Race I have two of the three trophies.  Need the 100 item one still.  I'm at 31/100 and it's just brutal.  Not that the mode is that hard or anything, but it's so boring after you play it once.  Maybe I'll try to find some people online to play with.  Seems like it may be faster to get to 100 with other players.

Edited by JaneAusten69

18 minutes ago, JaneAusten69 said:

Oh gotcha.  I thought I read that the second pass would have two trophy related DLCs.  Think I just saw that name and added it up in my mind that way.  

So far on Arms Race I have two of the three trophies.  Need the 100 item one still.  I'm at 31/100 and it's just brutal.  Not that the mode is that hard or anything, but it's so boring after you play it once.  Maybe I'll try to find some people online to play with.  Seems like it may be faster to get to 100 with other players.

Don't bother, that trophy won't pop in co-op if you're not the host so don't waste your time playing with others because they will only slow you down.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, locoporkko said:

and I'm very afraid, unfortunately, that there will be a third season pass, the truth is that these people deserve that no one buy anything and go bankrupt

Do you know that for sure or are you just making an educated guess? Also, THQ Nordic now owns Gearbox and most of the Borderlands rights so bankruptcy is highly unlikely.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.