Post the most bizarre/funny platinum trophy icon you've seen

Can we also post about descriptions too? If so I'd like to notimate Wattam, quite a lot of the trophies on this game have ridiculous descriptions, some are as long as a paragraph from a book.

My favourite is the poo one.

16Sde1392.png

Big Poop, Middle Poop, Just a Little Poop
Congratulations! This is a trophy commemorating the discovery of all three types of Poop. However much the Big Poop may look like ice cream, be sure not to taste it because it is very assuredly Poop and will taste as such.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, enaysoft said:

Can we also post about descriptions too? If so I'd like to notimate Wattam, quite a lot of the trophies on this game have ridiculous descriptions, some are as long as a paragraph from a book.

16Sde1392.png

Congratulations! This is a trophy commemorating the discovery of all three types of Poop. However much the Big Poop may look like ice cream, be sure not to taste it because it is very assuredly Poop and will taste as such.

I can't describe how much I laughed at that. I needed a laugh like that, thanks! ???

5 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

16Sde1392.png

the amount of trophies related to "poop" on psn is quite a thing, if I had the patience I would compile them out of so many that I've seen lol

16 minutes ago, TrueMrBubbles said:
2 hours ago, Godkatzen said:

So, I'll start. Game: TOUR DE FRANCE 2011

1L69fc13.png

I mean, what the fuck is this? lmao

That guy is actually pretty famous for those who follow cycling. He is a supporter that is following the TDF every year. Great they put him in a trophy. But it's funny indeed

Oh, man, nice to know. So the thing makes sense now.

I looked through my list, and while I didn't find anything too strange, I did notice a handful which I would consider to be of questionable quality:

Spoiler

1Ldc1280.png

Cast of Seven Godsends

1L524c37.png

Deep Ones

1L4219e9.png

The Bard's Tale

1L30a648.png

Defunct

1L88bb03.png

Prototype

1L5fb206.png

Zombi

1Lb2d57f.png

A Hole New World

1L164e75.png

Titan Souls

1Le71897.png

Styx: Shards of Darkness

1Lfcae77.png

Silent Hill: Downpour

1Lb9d9e3.png

The Darkness 2

1L57083b.png

Elea

I just have to say a good chunk of the trophy list for Akash: Path of the Five in general.  It's all chibi style art that was clearly hand drawn by the dev.  Some of the images are silly, but I have to give credit for the creativity of it.

As for the weirdest of them all, I'd pick these two:

15L9a936c.png17Lfb84e7.png

The trophy list if anyone wants to see some of the others.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

I just have to say a good chunk of the trophy list for Akash: Path of the Five in general.  It's all chibi style art that was clearly hand drawn by the dev.  Some of the images are silly, but I have to give credit for the creativity of it.

As for the weirdest of them all, I'd pick these two:

15L9a936c.png17Lfb84e7.png

The trophy list if anyone wants to see some of the others.

I really like custom icons and also differentiated descriptions on trophies, I find it an extra charm when devs work hard to do something like that

44 minutes ago, x7251 said:

MAG 

1L19c9e6.png

A drawn character sticking his tongue out, while standing on a hill holding a gun in one hand, and posing a hand gesture on the other hand. 

i actually find this one pretty badass!

9 hours ago, Godkatzen said:

I really like custom icons and also differentiated descriptions on trophies, I find it an extra charm when devs work hard to do something like that

I also like trophy lists like Akash's where many of the trophies center around finding optional content that adds something to the story. 

4 hours ago, DeadlyPerfume said:

1L7af656.png

This is the platinum trophy for Dissection, which is currently holding the title of worst game I have downloaded off PSN. He's completely naked btw. 

you should play a game called "Whitetail Challenge" on PS3, this was the worst and most frustrating experience I have ever had with video games, and I highly doubt that any game will ever be worse than this.

This one came to mind right away.

Strafe 

1L984ecd.png

This game is a horrendously bad indie game, borderline non functional in terms of performance and other issues it has, and a tough trophy list to boot. Depicted here is the most bog standard ugly grunt enemy, but with a crown and a scepter, which are well deserved for putting up with the game long enough to platinum it. Not even the weirdest trophy icon from this games trophy list.

Edited by Nighcisama