Trophy glitch issues

SDB--1982

48 minutes ago, DreddPirateRobb said:

Ah fair enough, I wasn't aware. Cheers for the info :)

No probs mate - confused the piss out of me too at the time.

Didn't help that the IO explainer document was a total novel - trying to discern all the info on the transfer process was like trying to dissect Tolstoy!?

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2021 at 8:56 AM, Akrioz said:

Trophies/Achievements

We’ve resolved several issues that could prevent players from unlocking the following trophies; Shortcut Killer, Dune Rider (Dubai), Full House (Dartmoor), Rich Harvest (Mendoza), Future Shock (Chongqing), Pure Poetry (Hantu Port).

Additionally, fixes for the following challenges that are required to unlock some trophies/achievements have also been implemented: Discover Dubai, Discover

Mendoza.

Players that have been affected should unlock the relevant trophies/achievements when they launch the game after installing the 3.20 patch. We know some players are also having ussues with other trophies/achievements. We’re tracking and working on updates for those.

Full Patch Notes

Pure poetry still not unlocking for me. ?

On 29/03/2021 at 1:48 PM, ReoJee said:

It was not a Hitman 3 glitch, but a PS5 sync issue in this case.

Had same issue with Spiderman, popped the last trophy, in offline mode it was shown as earned, but unearned when in online mode. Leaving in rest mode for 30 minutes fixed it.

I've had a similar problem with the Sniper Assassin Trophy "In a league of their own". Will putting my PS5 in rest mode help fix it? It even took a screenshot of the trophy unlocking but the trophy doesn't show as unlocked, additionally the game still acts like I haven't played the mission as I don't have a place on the leaderboard.

Edited by bikeman223

46 minutes ago, bikeman223 said:

I've had a similar problem with the Sniper Assassin Trophy "In a league of their own". Will putting my PS5 in rest mode help fix it? It even took a screenshot of the trophy unlocking but the trophy doesn't show as unlocked, additionally the game still acts like I haven't played the mission as I don't have a place on the leaderboard.

If you put console to offline mode, you will see the trophy, it is on your console. It will sync eventually, don't worry.

26 minutes ago, ReoJee said:

If you put console to offline mode, you will see the trophy, it is on your console. It will sync eventually, don't worry.

Yep it worked. Thanks, that would have really sucked to have to delete my profile and redo every challenge on the Siberia Sniper Assassin map again in order to get a x3 multiplier.

Edited by bikeman223

So with these glitchy trophies, is this a case where if you met the requirements pre-patches you encountered issues? Or could they still glitch if I started the base game today? I’m trying to gauge if I should play Hitman 3 yet or hold off for future patches. 

Edited by bikeman223

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, necro1983 said:

Another month and Shortcut Killer still not popping when they said was fixed in a previous patch, guess I gotta wait another month or so.

Shortcut Killer should be fixed as of this patch today even though it's still listed as a problem in the notes.  Load up each level and then exit them.  It should pop on one of them, likely the one it glitched on originally.  I had to load up the first three before it popped on the fourth, Chongquin, today.  Another on Reddit had it pop on Dubai.  

I tried this before the patch and it didn't pop at all, so this patch did something to fix it.  It pops at the level loading screen so you'll know right away if it worked. If it didn't then just exit the level and try the next one.

Edited by Snake2410
  • Like 1

My "train surfing" trophy is not unlocking. I had an issue before the today's patch. Got my boomstick was not unlock. Today i got that challenge and i completed all of them but still trophy is not unlocking. Does anybody have same problem ? 

Edit : I found a solution and it worked for me. Try to complete "assassin , suit only" challenge. When i completed this challenge trophy popped.

Edited by Nicolae-TR

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/05/2021 at 8:21 PM, Snake2410 said:

Shortcut Killer should be fixed as of this patch today even though it's still listed as a problem in the notes.  Load up each level and then exit them.  It should pop on one of them, likely the one it glitched on originally.  I had to load up the first three before it popped on the fourth, Chongquin, today.  Another on Reddit had it pop on Dubai.  

I tried this before the patch and it didn't pop at all, so this patch did something to fix it.  It pops at the level loading screen so you'll know right away if it worked. If it didn't then just exit the level and try the next one.

It popped when I loaded up today's Mendoza escalation, finally got the Platinum.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

On 4/21/2021 at 6:14 PM, Fantatier said:

Pure poetry still not unlocking for me. ?

Just tried this now and it not unlocking, along with Hawkeye

Edit: It finally worked but you must hide ALL bodies even if they are not found. I also uninstalled/reinstalled so maybe that helped(?)

Edited by rosepapi305