Platinum Walkthrough

breakXedge

9 minutes ago, JoniP said:

For reference, how playable is it for one person with two consoles? is human control on both important, or can you just let them idle one at a time?

I did it that way with ps4/ps5. Most of the time the librarian will be idle, as you'll play with the explorer. There's only one place after the second puzzle whit a room and flooding water and you'll need to control the librarian and open two valves and then near the end you'll need to move the librarian to a stage, but you can do everything just fine.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PsYcHoNxVa said:

When you’re playing online with someone, do you take turns actually playing (one player plays while the other spectates) or do both players play at the same time?

Same time, they're two different characters. Similar to A Way Out maybe.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, breakXedge said:

I did it that way with ps4/ps5. Most of the time the librarian will be idle, as you'll play with the explorer. There's only one place after the second puzzle whit a room and flooding water and you'll need to control the librarian and open two valves and then near the end you'll need to move the librarian to a stage, but you can do everything just fine.

Is it time sensitive or can i always pause the game and go control the other character? I am asking this bbecause i am wondering if you used one tv and switched between the ps4 and ps5 or did u use two monitors/tvs side by side?

1 minute ago, abhinandhan22 said:

Is it time sensitive or can i always pause the game and go control the other character? I am asking this bbecause i am wondering if you used one tv and switched between the ps4 and ps5 or did u use two monitors/tvs side by side?

There's one part where you can die if you don't go fast. I did it on ps4/tv and ps5/remote play.

7 minutes ago, breakXedge said:

There's one part where you can die if you don't go fast. I did it on ps4/tv and ps5/remote play.

Lol i completely forgot about remote play. Guess I could just do that instead of running between rooms since my monitor is in one room and the ps5 is hooked to my tv. Thanks for the tip

3 hours ago, breakXedge said:

Great. perfect to finish when I have my PS5 then.

38 minutes ago, DragonSpear2462 said:

Thanks for sharing the guide!

Could you please point me to the part where you have to "pull the lever several times"? I don't want to get spoiled on the puzzles =P

It's the fourth puzzle iirc, and it's the only one involving levers. When you find the red lever, just spam X until it pops.

On 09/02/2021 at 8:31 PM, komentra said:

Annnd I've lost interest, lol.

The way the game is designed is actually really meant for the two players to be separated, if they're in the same room, solutions are obvious.

So your success is strongly based on how well you communicate with each other through chat (party or in game talkies)

It's a brilliant coop game experience and I strongly advise doing the first playthrough blind (without a guide) otherwise you take all the fun out of it.

• Like 1