What level are you on Ghost?

Tazory

my highest character is either 15 or 16. right now, i primarily play squads safeguard to grind some squad points so i can unlock the other soldiers. i only have 4 more (hopefully the price will drop on the other soldiers as well since it did for the 6th) and i'll go back to multiplayer when i see a patch that's imporved some lag comp.

my highest character is either 15 or 16. right now, i primarily play squads safeguard to grind some squad points so i can unlock the other soldiers. i only have 4 more (hopefully the price will drop on the other soldiers as well since it did for the 6th) and i'll go back to multiplayer when i see a patch that's imporved some lag comp.

I dont think that a patch for lag comp will come. Its been in the game since mw3.

Definately. Extinction is great.

The multiplayer takes some adjusting to get used to(for me at least) but is good once you get the hang of it.

Extinction is actually quite fun...way better than Zombies IMO.  I can't seem to find a group of decent players though, I've been doubling up people on kill and score and still haven't even made it to the Cabin or to Level 10 yet.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...