Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

PSN ID: ShadowofBatman

Language: Russian, English

Feel free to add me anytime) But, actually I'm not a multiplayer gamer. I just like to compare trophies with high experience gamers. And also I like discuss video games.

So, if you wanna add me, please don't keep silence. OK?)

P.S. Sorry for my English.

Feel free to add me. PsnID: PLEXTOR08 

I'm mostly looking to expand my friendslist so feel free to add me for whatever reason though I'm open to help with trophyhunting or difficult parts if needed. Multiplayer games I have are: Bloodborne, Dark Souls 2: sotfs, Dark Souls 3, Lbp 3, Divinity: os, Dying Light, DOOM, Warhammer: Verminide, Zombie Army trilogy and more.

PSN: Mad-rise

MP Games I have (some I havent started yet)

Need for Speed, GTA Online, Paragon, Paladins, Rocket League, Battlefield 4, 7 Days to Die, Minecraft and Terraria.

I just bought a ps4 so feel free to add me, would be nice if you had a mic maybe but i dont mind.

Say that you are from psnp!

Edited by Mad-rise

PSN: The-Sigma-Alpha

Accepts blank friend requests: Yes I do. No need to say anything, i'll accept you. I don't have any stalkers so its not a problem....yet:lol:.

Although if your one of those needy types that needs constant attention from people and get upset when someone doesn't reply to you immediately, then don't bother. Im not into babysitting. Ive had enough of those on my friends list in the past.

Edited by The-Sigma-Alpha

PSN: Ryouku__92

Playing on PS4 and PS3. 
I Don't accept blank friend request, please write " from psnprofiles " in your friend request.

Looking for some people to play games with, chat a bit or just compare trophies.

Edited by Ryouku__92

Whats happening folks, feel free to add me, I am currently tying to get to 100 platinum trophies as part of a stream challenge for 2017, but im willing to assist other people/group up etc for co-op trophies etc where I can help.

PSN: Tam3rlaneTV

Language: English.....Bad English.

Cheers folks :)