ExHaseo's Trophy Checklist

ExHaseo

You have some nice plats! I'm really jealous of that killer is dead plat. I need that game in my life :P

You should definitely pick it up when you can. The story makes little sense, but most Suda 51 games are like that. It's really fun otherwise though, and aside from a couple of missions, the platinum isn't too hard to get.

Edit: Just got the Bayonetta Platinum! That's the 3rd one in about a week. Granted, I already had most of the trophies, haha. I'm gonna be focusing on Tales of Xillia next.

Edited by ExHaseo
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my 10th Platinum, I feel like a real trophy hunter now. That's my 8th just this month since I started trophy hunting. Granted, I already had a lot of the trophies for most of them, haha. I'll have to take a break from really trying for about a week though. It's the end of the quarter and I have a lot of school work to do... I get an extra 2 weeks for Winter break this year though, so I'm going for 20 platinum by the end of the year! Starting with Kingdom Hearts CoM. I'm going to attempt Final Mix again too, but I just don't know if I'll be able to beat that last Gummi Mission or not.

• Like 1

Finish up Sonic 1 & 2, Streets of Rage 2, MvC2 and Tekken Revolution. Sonic 2 was beaten under an hour without even trying. I like it that you'd consider vanilla MvC3 since it's a much more feasible plat than Ultimate.

Thanks for the suggestions, but there's a reason those games aren't on the list.

it's rather easy compared to first continuum shift, so you should get here 100%

Most definitely. Especially since they split the old Score Attack into the new Score Attack and Unlimited Mars. I've wanted to start on it, but it keeps getting pushed aside because of the online trophies. I really hate having to grind out online trophies. 

• 1 month later...

Just updated. Got the DOA5U plat, and got 100% on Tekken Revolution(mainly because not having one trophy was driving me insane). Bringing my total up to 16 plats and 18 completed games. Still primarily working on raising completion %. I'm trying really hard to not play any new games, unless they're super easy trophies, but it's driving me a little crazy not being able to play any new games, haha.

• 5 months later...

Decided to start updating this again. I'm up to 30 plats and 38 completed games now. With the most recent one being .hack//Versus. Which was a great game, but the online was so dead that it took me 3 days to find someone to boost the 5 online matches. It was a bit frustrating, because I would have been on the fastest leaderboards had it not taken so long :/

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Updated!

Got the Bioshock Infinite and BlazBlue Continuum Shift plats. Bringing my UR plat count up to 5.

Got 100% on ME3, BlazBlue Continuum Shift, BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma, Scott Pilgrim, and PSASBR.

Working on getting the BlazBlue Continuum Shift EXTEND plat now. Then I'll have gotten 100% on my first entire series. Pretty excited about that, especially since 3 out of 4 of the plats are UR.

Thanks doods!

I'm pretty proud of my Blazblue plats. They have been the hardest plats for me so far. Especially Continuum Shift. I'm hoping I'll be able to get through Extend before Tuesday. Because once KH 2.5 is out, I'm definitely dropping everything lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Updated with the Kingdom Hearts 2.5 plats, and the Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend plat.

Also added and removed some games from the games I have that I eventually want to plat section, and added some games to the games I don't own but want to plat section.

I'm hoping to get at least one more plat this year, but we'll see.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Bumping again because I'm lazy and don't want to scroll down so much.

I'm also up to 75 comlpeted games, and 58 plats. I also updated the format of the first post. I removed the font, added a section for completed DLC packs, and also added a "+DLC" tag to the plats that I got all the DLC on.

• 2 months later...