Outriders: Trophy List Revealed

Skurkitty

I didn't have a good experience with the demo. I'm playing it on a PS4 Pro. Maybe people on the 5 are having a better time? It seems pretty well received...

There's going to be tons of popping when the game proper hits since progress will carry over.

Edited by nyarLOLhotep
Forgot something.

Does anyone else have the game allready? 

I got it today, and it wont connect to square enix servers? Is the whole fucking game server based??? Like ubisofts breakpoint.... 

Wtf..

If this is the case i am going to check every gae for server based from now on....hate this bs... 

Going to try re installing and not install the patches...

Not my fault my shop sends me games a week in advance... I payed 75$ for it...

7 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

This is just stupid... Last time square enix or any this type of based game is getting a dime out of my pocket...

It's an online only game, no offline mode in it. You can play the campaign alone, but you will have to be online to do so - all saves are stored on the servers.

1 hour ago, zadorvp said:

It's an online only game, no offline mode in it. You can play the campaign alone, but you will have to be online to do so - all saves are stored on the servers.

Yeah i figured, by why be so greedy and and have the servers offline still.ubi isnt like this i played ghost recon breakpoint 10days befor release

11 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

Does anyone else have the game allready? 

I got it today, and it wont connect to square enix servers? Is the whole fucking game server based??? Like ubisofts breakpoint.... 

Wtf..

If this is the case i am going to check every gae for server based from now on....hate this bs... 

Going to try re installing and not install the patches...

Not my fault my shop sends me games a week in advance... I payed 75$ for it...

So to get this straight, your mad because you got a game almost a week early but can't get an unfair advantage & leg up on everyone else?

I'm glad the servers aren't live yet, people who buy from retailers who knowingly break street date shouldn't be getting an advantage on the rest of the playerbase who have to wait for release.

You'll no doubt argue that people carrying progress over from the demo is an advantage but the difference is EVERYONE has access to the demo & the ability to transfer progress from it over whereas getting the game early (or any game for that matter) is not an option for 99% of players.

And to be fair to People Can Fly & Square Enix, they've been very open & made it clear from the start that while the game isn't a GAAS, it does require a connection to their servers to play, it's not their or anyone else's fault that people are receiving copies of the game before they officially turn the servers on.

On 3/24/2021 at 11:28 PM, DividedByMankind said:

The game looks savage. I am actually getting mine tomorrow, which is actually 6 day before release, i might be 1st achiever, , atleast top 10 1f609.png and this list looks straight forward. 1f609.png

If the main reason your mad is because you won't get an unfair advantage getting the trophies before everyone else, that's also on you for not managing your own expectations.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

Yeah i figured, by why be so greedy and and have the servers offline still.ubi isnt like this i played ghost recon breakpoint 10days befor release

Seems a little silly to fault a company for not turning on their main servers when their game isn't released yet. Surely they don't expect players to have their hands on the game before launch day... and while yes it happens that's the retailers fault you ordered from.

Odds are they have the demo servers on actively and will take them down right before launch to turn on the main servers.

Point being, if you want to play, you can play the demo. Consumers shouldn't have their hands on the main game right now so "playing early" shouldn't be something you expect or feel entitled to just because you got your copy early due to retailer error.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

Also I forgot to add in my previous post, this is the second game in a single thread that you've admitted to having access to substantially earlier than everyone else. This very much suggests you knowingly use a retailer that deliberately ships games early so again, you should have done your research to see the game was online only, the information about that has been freely available for long enough.

Maybe stop spending money on that retailer/website to get games early if your just going to complain when you can't get an unfair advantage over everyone else?

Edited by ObsceneSociopath
Typos
  • Like 1