New DLC trophies with update 4.0 (March 30th)

Winckle

Revealed yesterday, the new update on March 30th will bring new trophies for the two paid DLCs released for the game:

"On top of that, we’re adding Achievements/Trophies to all versions of DIRT 5! With Update 4.00 you’ll find Achievements/Trophies connected to playing both the Uproar Career thread, and the recently released Energy Career thread. If you’ve previously played the Energy Career events and meet the requirements for any new Achievement/Trophy, you will automatically unlock them. .

Each DLC is currently priced at 11.99€. Or if you have the "pass", you need either the Amplified edition (which is not sold anymore) or buy the "Year One upgrade" which is currently priced at 34.99€ (has not been discounted yet).

More info at this link: https://dirtgame.com/dirt5/news/dirt-5-uproar-pack-update

• Like 1

Only one of the Energy trophies auto-popped for me upon booting the game which was this one....

A Wheely Big Finish
Complete the "Wheelspin" Gate Crasher Event

Replaying one event (I did Flying Lap for the other trophy) popped this....

Extra Energy
Earn all 75 Stamps available in Energy

Replaying Sprint Spiral (And Flying Lap from the first event) popped this....

I'm Spinning Around
Complete the "Flying Lap" and the "Sprint Spiral" Sprint events

And finally doing one of the final races in the Energy career popped this....

BBs
Beat Bulldozer

--------------------

According to the new stats I am at 23 miles in the Taycan so still need to finish that off to confirm if it pops fine but so far at least nothing appears to be glitched and you thankfully only have to replay a few events to get the trophies if they don't auto-pop for you like they were supposed to.  Just means you end up unlocking them out of order.

3 hours ago, Hayabusa85 said:

Only one of the Energy trophies auto-popped for me upon booting the game which was this one....

A Wheely Big Finish
Complete the "Wheelspin" Gate Crasher Event

Replaying one event (I did Flying Lap for the other trophy) popped this....

Extra Energy
Earn all 75 Stamps available in Energy

Replaying Sprint Spiral (And Flying Lap from the first event) popped this....

I'm Spinning Around
Complete the "Flying Lap" and the "Sprint Spiral" Sprint events

And finally doing one of the final races in the Energy career popped this....

BBs
Beat Bulldozer

--------------------

According to the new stats I am at 23 miles in the Taycan so still need to finish that off to confirm if it pops fine but so far at least nothing appears to be glitched and you thankfully only have to replay a few events to get the trophies if they don't auto-pop for you like they were supposed to.  Just means you end up unlocking them out of order.

I don't get why it autopop trophies .. ? 

At first i thought you already did it on PS4 ... but looks like it's not the case ... so how can it autopop anything in the DLC part for you ? Ôô

39 minutes ago, seblegamer said:

I don't get why it autopop trophies .. ? 

At first i thought you already did it on PS4 ... but looks like it's not the case ... so how can it autopop anything in the DLC part for you ? Ôô

The first DLC came out weeks ago but only had trophies added for it today alongside the second DLC.  With the first DLC if you already played it and met the criteria for the trophies they are supposed to auto-pop as mentioned in the OP. 

If you’ve previously played the Energy Career events and meet the requirements for any new Achievement/Trophy, you will automatically unlock them. .

I had already finished the first DLC and had all stamps so everything but 30 miles in the Porsche Taycan should have auto-popped.  Replaying 3 events was no big deal but hopefully others don't have a bigger problem with those trophies.

The game doesn't have cross save so there is no PS4 to PS5 auto-popping of any kind. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ran into another minor problem with the new trophies.  Had driven over 30 miles in the Duke Coupe Off Road Mod and the trophy wasn't popping in career but did one event in arcade and it popped so if that isn't unlocking for you play an event outside of career with it.  Still need to finish off the 30 miles in the Porsche Taycan so not sure if it has the same issue.

Edited by Hayabusa85
  • Like 1

Just now, Hayabusa85 said:

The first DLC came out weeks ago but only had trophies added for it today alongside the second DLC.  With the first DLC if you already played it and met the criteria for the trophies they are supposed to auto-pop as mentioned in the OP. 

I had already finished the first DLC and had all stamps so everything but 30 miles in the Porsche Taycan should have auto-popped.  Replaying 3 events was no big deal but hopefully others don't have a bigger problem with those trophies.

The game doesn't have cross save so there is no PS4 to PS5 auto-popping of any kind. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ran into another minor problem with the new trophies.  Had driven over 30 miles in the Duke Coupe Off Road Mod and the trophy wasn't popping in career but did one event in arcade and it popped so if that isn't unlocking for you play an event outside of career with it.  Still need to finish off the 30 miles in the Porsche Taycan so not sure if it has the same issue.

Thanks for those infos, Hayabusa!

4 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

So how much time total needed to complete both these DLC'S?

Combined you can get through them in under four hours easily.  They are not very long at all and consist of 25 events compared to the 125 of the main career which in itself wasn't all that lengthy either.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Hayabusa85 said:

Combined you can get through them in under four hours easily.  They are not very long at all and consist of 25 events compared to the 125 of the main career which in itself wasn't all that lengthy either.

Thanks for the information! I'll get to it tomorrow I guess :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kcrack_Km said:

Will there be more Year 1 DLC to justify the season pass? I really enjoyed this game, but don't know if I wanna spend $50 for 4 hours of content. 

There is more content coming since they announced new tracks which we have not seen yet but unclear how much content is coming.

afYG52m.jpg

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, OTPYG said:

For the all stamps in each dlc set trophies, are there any putrid Sprint races that I need to worry about? Still can’t get better than 12th in any of the ones in the main game!

Bump for this question. When I started playing like 5 minutes ago I thought about this. I was never able to get first in those bullshit races

There is one in second DLC but as somebody that also struggled with the sprint cars I did it in one try and was also able to go back to the main career and easily three stamp the ones I gave up on so I think they must have made them much easier.  The sprint cars were not as slippery and didn't seem to have a magnet pulling them into the barricades while the A.I. seemed really slow now.