Trophies bugged on PS5

DhillsPlats

11 minutes ago, The_Retro_Maniac said:

Support requires a video clip of you doing Big Tease as that's what my friend was told. Now surely the other 3 trophies wont require proof just look how common Big Bully,Stumble Chums,Face First are id laugh if they want proof for those ones with Big Tease i understand.

I had a clip for Big Tease ready, but they also asked for Big Bully and Face First. Seems like it's YMMV

1 hour ago, Xylobe said:

I had a clip for Big Tease ready, but they also asked for Big Bully and Face First. Seems like it's YMMV

Lmao a video clip for Big Bully is laughable why they would need that is pathetic as that's either your first or 2nd trophy on the game lol.

Edited by The_Retro_Maniac

10 hours ago, jdh0921 said:

They also made the 3 Race Win trophies a joke too!

This is the first game I've played where I had to ask support to unlock 4 trophies. On the plus side, they did it so I do give props to their support team. The devs however, are terrible.

Did u have to submit videos for all of the trophies cuz thats what they are asking me to do and i dont have footage since I had turned off recording on ps5. 

3 hours ago, abhinandhan22 said:

Did u have to submit videos for all of the trophies cuz thats what they are asking me to do and i dont have footage since I had turned off recording on ps5. 

Update: They ended up giiving me big tease and stumble chums but didnt unlock big bully and face first. Hopefully those get patched out

Yeah i did what you guys,3 hours ago i wrote to them and attached video proof. I just got the trophy and response. I'm actually suprised that they can do it so easily and quickly.

Edited by yoszek

14 hours ago, Xylobe said:

Took like 36 hours from my initial email, but they got around to unlocking all four trophies for me. I'm surprised at the quick responses others are getting.

18 minutes ago, Xylobe said:

Took like 36 hours from my initial email, but they got around to unlocking all four trophies for me. I'm surprised at the quick responses others are getting.

They unlocked the first 2 and now i asked them to unlock the other 2 for me. Fingers crossed and yea it took me around tbe same time as you to get the first 2 unlocked as well

12 hours ago, abhinandhan22 said:

No, they did not ask for any footage when I submitted my requests.

30 minutes ago, jdh0921 said:

No, they did not ask for any footage when I submitted my requests.

I think people were abused their trust, so now all people I talked to were asked to provide an evidence.

Just now, Smashero said:

I think people were abused their trust, so now all people I talked to were asked to provide an evidence.

Could be, I asked for it on Sunday. I also told them about when and where I did it, (I did it once legitimately on Fruit Chute) and gave them my Support ID so that may have helped my cause too.  Being friendly also tends to work well with Support teams.

• Like 1

I went the support route for the four bugged trophies as well, just this morning. They wound up responding in about 2 hours confirming they had reviewed my ticket, and next time I logged in, they all popped. Quick and easy; they were very friendly. 

To echo some others here, make sure to save clips of you earning each one. I uploaded unlisted vids of me earning Big Bully, Big Tease, and Face First to YouTube, then linked to those in my complaint. For the latter two, I uploaded a vid of the full round and told them the point in the video where I should have unlocked the trophy in each one, so they knew where to look and weren't wasting any unnecessary time.

For Stumble Chums, there's no real way to "prove" that in one video, so I just noted how many hours I had put into the game, my Fame Rank, the trophy's high percentage on PSN, etc.

And yes, for anyone else that does this, be kind to Support folks (or anyone else working in customer service, for that matter). It's not their fault the game has gotten a few bugs, and they're probably inundated with boring requests like this. Either way, I assume these will be patched up soon -- when you go to submit a ticket, the bugged trophies are already listed as complaint categories in the drop-down menu.

Edited by JD-D2
  • Like 1

Fantastic DEVS my friend got all 4 of us his trophies popped within 12 hours of sending in a video of Big Tease but it was probably done quicker as he had gone too bed and they got it sorted quickly. Now this goes too show all those DEVS in the past that have said over the years that they cannot manually unlock trophies for anybody that they are full of crap.

Edited by The_Retro_Maniac
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, The_Retro_Maniac said:

Fantastic DEVS my friend got all 4 of us his trophies popped within 12 hours of sending in a video of Big Tease but it was probably done quicker as he had gone too bed and they got it sorted quickly. Now this goes too show all those DEVS in the past that have said over the years that they cannot manually unlock trophies for anybody that they are full of crap.

Hm... I would be a bit more careful with such a statement. You need to have in mind that it is an ONLINE game. So IMHO devs can see your data save stored on servers to which they actually (should) have an access and then manually modify it and fulfill the trophy requirements necessary for popping specific trophy, which ATM seem to be broken.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Xylobe said:

They didn't need a video for Big Bully and Stumble Chums for me. I asked them if they could check the stats on their servers since they save everything there. They said yes and that I had met the requirements and then unlocked them for me. This waas when Season 4 came out so maybe it's different now.

A video for Big Tease is still required

7 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Hm... I would be a bit more careful with such a statement. You need to have in mind that it is an ONLINE game. So IMHO devs can see your data save stored on servers to which they actually (should) have an access and then manually modify it and fulfill the trophy requirements necessary for popping specific trophy, which ATM seem to be broken.

Im talking about online games when it comes too trophies not single player as how could they ever know. Only way they know is if you provide a full video which could be many hours long and they cannot waste time on sorting that out just easier for a DEV patch it and fix it.

13 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

i mentioned that i was on ps5 and they awarded me big tease no questions asked. i even got a heart and confetti from the magnificent support staffer. kudos to them for being nice and busting their ass on a weekend. 

How long did it take until they answer ?

I didnt mention that i play on PS5 did the Big tease Trophy yesterday twice....

And then wrote support...

Im only missing this Trophy and 6 Episode Wins for Platinum 

3 minutes ago, The_Retro_Maniac said:

Im talking about online games when it comes too trophies not single player as how could they ever know. Only way they know is if you provide a full video which could be many hours long and they cannot waste time on sorting that out just easier for a DEV patch it and fix it.

This you didn't specify in your previous post ;). 

39 minutes ago, DaniDa1985 said:

How long did it take until they answer ?

I didnt mention that i play on PS5 did the Big tease Trophy yesterday twice....

And then wrote support...

Im only missing this Trophy and 6 Episode Wins for Platinum 

I wrote them at about 230 am eastern time and had a reply by the time I looked at my email at 11 am.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maiathewinners said:

They didn't need a video for Big Bully and Stumble Chums for me. I asked them if they could check the stats on their servers since they save everything there. They said yes and that I had met the requirements and then unlocked them for me. This waas when Season 4 came out so maybe it's different now.

A video for Big Tease is still required

Well for my case it’s extremely weird, they asked a video and i didnt have one since i turned off video recording for my ps5 so i didnt have a clip of big tease. They unlocked big tease and stumble chums for me after checking my account but didn’t unlock the other two which are arguably trophies that dont really need evidence since most people get them during natural gameplay. Anyways i asked them about it and they havent gotten back to me yet. It also feels like it really depends on which support staff you get and how lenient they are with your case. The time also varies greatly. Its been pretty slow in my case vs those who got theirs unlocked in a few hours. Nevertheless, never seen any game provide such glitch support so they need to be praised

10 minutes ago, AllanWerghi said:

What happens after sending the e-mail and the video? They fix your trophy and it pops?

Once they decide you've shown sufficient evidence, they'll do whatever needs doing on their end and the missing trophies will pop on the main menu the next time you start the game.

Hi Infernofeuer

"No worries, Let me check that for you!

I checked your account and, after a thorough investigation, I was able to grant you the missing Trophies! Face First, Big Bully, Big Tease, and Stumble Chums should now be visible on your account. Congrats!

If you have any more questions or issues, please contact us again and we will do our best to help you out!

See you in the game!"

took me less than 1 hour to get the email response, all trophies appeared after my match ended and got randomly also lvl 25 ? good luck anyone out there :)

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/11209-fall-guys-ultimate-knockout/Infernofeuer?order=date

Edited by Infernofeuer1

1 hour ago, Infernofeuer1 said:

Hi Infernofeuer

"No worries, Let me check that for you!

I checked your account and, after a thorough investigation, I was able to grant you the missing Trophies! Face First, Big Bully, Big Tease, and Stumble Chums should now be visible on your account. Congrats!

If you have any more questions or issues, please contact us again and we will do our best to help you out!

See you in the game!"

took me less than 1 hour to get the email response, all trophies appeared after my match ended and got randomly also lvl 25 1f606.png good luck anyone out there :)

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/11209-fall-guys-ultimate-knockout/Infernofeuer?order=date

Need a video to each trophy or just the report?

• Like 1