Tribute to a vault hunter.

Asuka Langley

I am pretty sure he does.  When I did the trophy I looked up a video on youtube and it showed all the possible locations for him.  I also think there is a period of time on the game where he will not show up, but I don't remember when (I think some time around when the city moves).

I wish you luck on finding him.

I am pretty sure he does.  When I did the trophy I looked up a video on youtube and it showed all the possible locations for him.  I also think there is a period of time on the game where he will not show up, but I don't remember when (I think some time around when the city moves).

I wish you luck on finding him.

For the love of jack, if I knew that he wouldn't show up in the air then...

My time has just been completely wasted on this one trophy.

Thanks for the answer anyway.

As soon as you enter sanctuary you'll have a chance of finding Michael, even when sanctuary is airborne. A tribute to a vault hunter was one of my last earned trophy's in BL2, it took my forever to find him. 

Here's a map of his spawn locations, hope this helps. :)

10eeurp.png

Edited by ARKphoenix

Did you know this trophy is based off a teenager who had cancer who loved playing borderlands? The makers were so touched by his story and love for the game that they actually created a character who looked like him, named after him, and his character gave people free guns. Hence the title of the trophy being called "Tribute to a Vault Hunter"

............Oh, right. just check the locations every time you go to Sanctuary. I've found him several times on my file, esp. towards the end of the game.

• Like 2

I ran into him in two consecutive visits to Sanctuary before I reached level 15. Lucky I guess. Still looking for that little bastard Jimmie Jenkins though.

Now that one I am more confident in helping (plus there is already a thread on it) but I'll save you time. ;)

There will be a side mission called Doctor's Orders at the place where you fight the bird.  Before going to the bird's room (the room where you find the feathers) look to your right before you go into the room.  There will be a weapon's box and four cardboard boxes.  You will know your in the right room because one of the recordings for Doctor's Orders will be there.  Open the cardboard boxes and there is a chance of a Jimmy Jenkins.  By all mean, do not pick up any of the recordings on the way to this place.  AKA you still have to have Doctor's Orders open to get Jimmy Jenkins this way.

Now if you already did this mission, get to this point on your second walk through (essential challenge mode) and don't complete the mission.  In fact I think there is a higher chance of getting Jenkins on your second play through rather than the first (at least I got it on my second play through after hours of disappointment on my first play through).

Hope this helps...if not here is the thread

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/4001-jimmy-jenkins/

:(

I play since Nov/13, level 22 now, more then once a day and never find this guy...

If i dont find him in a game session, should i keep looking or is better to quit and return in another session? Thanks in advance.

With all my respect i think he already go to heaven and leave the game :S

Cpts

:(

I play since Nov/13, level 22 now, more then once a day and never find this guy...

If i dont find him in a game session, should i keep looking or is better to quit and return in another session? Thanks in advance.

With all my respect i think he already go to heaven and leave the game :S

Cpts

you should keep finding him it took me 6 days to find him cause I saw something that said he appears more after the skys the limit mission

• 1 month later...

Why do ppl keep saying he is a rare find? I found him on my first play through the first time I got to Sanctuary. He was in Marcus' shop the first time I entered it. Every time I entered Sanctuary BEFORE it took off he was always in one of his spots. I've seen him 30+ times in Sanctuary after I got the trophy. Just look, he's there somewhere!

Why do ppl keep saying he is a rare find? I found him on my first play through the first time I got to Sanctuary. He was in Marcus' shop the first time I entered it. Every time I entered Sanctuary BEFORE it took off he was always in one of his spots. I've seen him 30+ times in Sanctuary after I got the trophy. Just look, he's there somewhere!

Because Gearbox patched him, now he's a random spawn so people can't farm him for better equipment.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Because Gearbox patched him, now he's a random spawn so people can't farm him for better equipment.

What do u mean farm for better equip? Once u find him the first time and take the weapon for the trophy, he stops giving u weapons. They aren't very good ones either!

What do u mean farm for better equip? Once u find him the first time and take the weapon for the trophy, he stops giving u weapons. They aren't very good ones either!

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?p=2817086 The first post in the link contains the farming method. Mamaril can give blue, purple and even orange (extremely rare, but possible) weapons