Racenet challenges might be down?

TehUberCheezCatz

The Racenet challenges are down again, i literally earned the Platinum Medal and got the trophy when the results screen popped up the Racenet showed a error with the connection. I did record a video of me earning the trophy though. That was a lucky call, however it might be timed or maybe not. Lets hope they come back again so others can earn it too.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

4 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

The Racenet challenges are down again, i literally earned the Platinum Medal and got the trophy when the results screen popped up the Racenet showed a error with the connection. I did record a video of me earning the trophy though. That was a lucky call, however it might be timed or maybe not. Lets hope they come back again so others can earn it too.

I just checked, and I've got a new set of challenges showing.

I tried the challenges for 8 hours last week and just couldn't beat any of them. Has anyone got a good one to try this week? Is it best to turn off some of the settings to make it easier? I already have cornering assist and steering assist off to help with maintaining speed, any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: This week there is an easy challenge where I got the Platinum award by using the rented ca. By far the easiest challenge I have attempted is Open Wheel Formula A. Just don't crash into the other cars and maintain your top speed throughout the whole race. I got a time of 2:10.381. Target time for the Platinum award was 02:11.800. Good luck everyone. 

Edited by FreshFromThaDeli

• 2 weeks later...