Update a Trophy List

BlindMango

4 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It's hard to say at the moment, because the EU list only has a single recent NA earner but the Asia/Global list has several NA earners so it could go either way.

I guess I can boot up the NA disc when I get home and report back. EU disc has been ordered.

• Like 1

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6420-spectrum-unreleased

This list wasn't unreleased, it was on the store for a brief period of time before being delisted, there were at least two owners on site here but have since gone private, this should be tagged as an OR list and the other list be a RR list

Edited by PlatinumTrophy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AdrenalStone21 said:

Any ideas what the third trophy lists are for Astro’s Ascending, Crazy Gravity, One-Eyed Lee and The Dinner Party, and Virtuous Western? Also are the Judgement and Let’s Sing 2022 WW stacks? They both have AS trophy lists but the other one is unmarked. 

They're most likely JP Stacks but the Game Info Team will have to double check the recent earners to be sure. Judgment has Global PS4 and PS5 shared lists but Let's Sing 2022 has Global and Asia PS4 stacks, though the PS5 list is shared between all regions.

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

They're most likely JP Stacks but the Game Info Team will have to double check the recent earners to be sure. Judgment has Global PS4 and PS5 shared lists but Let's Sing 2022 has Global and Asia PS4 stacks, though the PS5 list is shared between all regions.

Is there a reason why they only mark the Asia stack and leave the other blank?