1st place bug

Boorish

2 hours ago, RattlesnakeBR said:

Got the 1st place badge right now. No one on my team qualified and we advance to the next round, lol. When you jump, if your team appears on 1st place I think you'll got the 1st place at the end.

Edit: I think we qualified because after every player complete, we lost a position, but not so many players finished, we qualified, even without anyone on my team finishing.

If you advanced to the next round, that means you qualified. You can still die and qualify at the end on squads mode, and that includes when everyone on your squad died if it's a round that loses enough people for the squads to tie.

55 minutes ago, jdh0921 said:

I believe it's bugged in both modes. You can make a support request to have them pop it for you if you did it legitimately.

It's definitely bugged, I just did again and it didn't pop.

Can confirm that it works, just got my 5th win this way and hopefully I can get all the way up to 20 with this.

4 minutes ago, DonLouboutin said:

It’s sad for the guys who put the effort to get it legit but the devs definitely f this up...

That's the unfortunate part of these online only games. Some trophies can take some people weeks to get, and then a patch can either make the trophy completely impossible or introduce an exploit to ruin the rarity. That's the gamble that you gotta take with these games.

7 minutes ago, DonLouboutin said:

Just got the 20 race wins, this is too easy. It went from impossible platinum to free platinum. It’s sad for the guys who put the effort to get it legit but the devs definitely f this up...

Wouldn't say it's free. Still like a 5/10 for the 20 wins. It can take up to 100 hrs.

11 minutes ago, boorish_brute said:

Wouldn't say it's free. Still like a 5/10 for the 20 wins. It can take up to 100 hrs.

That and getting the 50 items from the shop won't be quick and still have to get the Kudos/Crowns to buy them.

4 minutes ago, t-i-g-o said:

It works, I got my 5 first places trophy accidently when I fell down at the beginning of The Slimescraper!

sorry i'm a bit unclear after reading through the thread. what do i need to do to take advantage of this?

7 minutes ago, AMKrishnan said:

sorry i'm a bit unclear after reading through the thread. what do i need to do to take advantage of this?

If you play squad mode, and get to one of the survival race events (Slime Climb, Slimescraper are the only two that are known to work) you can get easy first places by eliminating yourself immediately provided you are the first to do so.

This only works if after getting eliminated, your team still qualifies, so there is some risk involved.

I think there's some part of it where you need to use an emote on the way down, but I just mash the d-pad and its worked so far.

Edited by wltrsjcwvita

16 minutes ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

If you play squad mode, and get to one of the survival race events (Slime Climb, Slimescraper are the only two that are known to work) you can get easy first places by eliminating yourself immediately provided you are the first to do so.

This only works if after getting eliminated, your team still qualifies, so there is some risk involved.

I think there's some part of it where you need to use an emote on the way down, but I just mash the d-pad and its worked so far.

Thanks for the clarification. With the emote part, are you referring to the Big Tease trophy?

56 minutes ago, boorish_brute said:

I did 10 wins in 1h30. In Squad game just play the first two races (it’s easy to qualify) . The third game will be a slime race, just jump into the slime first and wait for your team to qualify. If you are lucky not enough players will finish and no elimination this round it will end up on the second slime race. That’s a quick 2 wins for you. Just quit and restart after that. And if you can get some first places by playing legit it’s way faster. 3/4h depending of your luck.

1 minute ago, DonLouboutin said:

I did 10 wins in 1h30. In Squad game just play the first two races (it’s easy to qualify) . The third game will be a slime race, just jump into the slime first and wait for your team to qualify. If you are lucky not enough players will finish and no elimination this round it will end up on the second slime race. That’s a quick 2 wins for you. Just quit and restart after that. And if you can get some first places by playing legit it’s way faster. 3/4h depending of your luck.

he is referring to the 20 episode wins making it a 5/10.  Forming good squads is the way to do it.  Randoms, you get a lot of lousy players.

2 minutes ago, AMKrishnan said:

Thanks for the clarification. With the emote part, are you referring to the Big Tease trophy?

Possibly, just going off of what I've heard so far. It may not be required in all honesty if you're just interested in getting Track Star.

2 minutes ago, djb5f said:

he is referring to the 20 episode wins making it a 5/10.  Forming good squads is the way to do it.  Randoms, you get a lot of lousy players.

Oh well, 20 episodes wins it’s just a grind and with squads games even if you fail your team can carry you. Just keep the grind it will come with some time

2 minutes ago, DonLouboutin said:

Oh well, 20 episodes wins it’s just a grind and with squads games even if you fail your team can carry you. Just keep the grind it will come with some time

Agreed. I only played during the entirety of Season 1 and got 1 win. Started playing again today and did Squad mode. got 2 wins so far and got into a few finals. Much better performance in terms of getting wins. It's a grind but not undoable. Just got 4 left for the 7 wins trophy and 17 for 20 wins lol!

Edited by AMKrishnan
  • Like 1

I have won 2/14 finals in squad mode this weekend. Both with randos. Tried with a group, was able to get into finals more consistently, but no win unfortunately. You get a lot of quitters when matched with randos. But sometimes if you are lucky you get pros. For both my wins, I was carried by just 1 exceptionally good player in the team.

Fall Ball is the worst final.

8 minutes ago, DonLouboutin said:

True, I only have that and squad goals left.  I can do together and pick up wins that way.  

It turns out I already had 16 race wins legitimately, so only needed 4 more through the slime dive.  Would have gotten this trophy naturally anyway on the road to 20 episode wins but nice to knock it out early I guess.

Edited by djb5f

54 minutes ago, boorish_brute said:

I have won 2/14 finals in squad mode this weekend. Both with randos. Tried with a group, was able to get into finals more consistently, but no win unfortunately. You get a lot of quitters when matched with randos. But sometimes if you are lucky you get pros. For both my wins, I was carried by just 1 exceptionally good player in the team.

Fall Ball is the worst final.

Basketfall is worse than fall ball ?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, AMKrishnan said:

If you're playing the squad mode in Fall Guys, you can be the first to die in Slime Climb or Slimescraper. Doing that will count for the 1st places trophy!

As long as your team qualifies for the next round!

Edited by t-i-g-o
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, t-i-g-o said:

If you're playing the squad mode in Fall Guys, you can be the first to die in Slime Climb or Slimescraper. Doing that will count for the 1st places trophy!

As long as your team qualifies for the next round!

Cheers for the clarification! will try it out :) 

• Like 1