The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

PSN ID: jeieem

PS system: PS3 and VITA 

Accept Blank friend requests: Yes

Conditions: I am not picky in accepting friends request, just don't spam me with chain messages, might not be helpful in boosting MP trophies due to my crappy connection... but feel free to add me... might only delete some friends that are not signed in in more than 1 month ^_^

I still sometimes play Toro's Friend Network, I think my stat is 2k str, 1.5k something def, artist ^_^ and sometimes I send gifts via NEAR in some creatures I no longer need in Ecolibrium ^_^

PSN ID: Arkthur_us

PS system: PS3

Accept Blank friend requests: No

Conditions: If we are playing the same game, don't spam invites on me. Just send me one message/invite and maybe I'll join, I'm not against boosting sessions and will help in what I can. Also, no chain mail and no messages with external links. I will delete you as soon as you send one of those. 

Accept Blank Requests: Well I could add you without any info if you seem normal, but really, would a little text kill you?

At least from which site, planet or galaxy are you. :P

Conditions: It would be good to first add me here on PSNProfiles BUT if you'll start sending hate messages, spamming or chain mailing me you will be instantly deleted and blocked.. I-REALLY-Hate-Spammers  :angry: -> :devil:

Edited by Amonares

PSN ID: Dino0301

Systems: PS3 (In the future I'll get a Vita and PS4)

Blank Request: No

Conditions: If we have a few games in common, I won't mind helping you out. I'm always up to work on any unfinished MP game on my list. Just don't spam my inbox every two minutes. I play most genres, except for sports games.

I would prefer it, if you added me here on the forum first and start talking to me before you add me on PSN.

Edited by dino0301

• 2 weeks later...

PSN: Sparticus_410

PS Systems: PS3 (I do have a PS4, I just haven't had time to sign in on it.)

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: No! I will delete them. Just make sure you let me know your from the forums.

Additional Notes: If you want to play online, (if I have the game), just ask politely. If you are the kind that bugs & bugs to play, chances are I will NOT play online with you. Sorry. But that's the way I am. Also. If you send me a Friends Request and I don't add you right away, please have patience until I add you.

Edited by Sparticus_410

PSN ID edan92

PS Systems (PS3, PS4, PSVita)

Accepts Blank Friend Requests YES

Haven't got many friends on PSN, I am getting into gaming more and more every day so I would love to play some multiplayer with some new friends.

I also am beginning to write about gaming and write game reviews.

PSN ID edan92

PS Systems (PS3, PS4, PSVita)

Accepts Blank Friend Requests YES

Haven't got many friends on PSN, I am getting into gaming more and more every day so I would love to play some multiplayer with some new friends.

I also am beginning to write about gaming and write game reviews.