The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

PSN: BlueFireReaper

Systems: PS3 and Vita

Blank Friend Requests: Will be denied. If you say you're from here, I'll add you.

Things to add:

1) Not going to assist with Minecraft trophies

2) I do play multiplayer games, so if were playing the same game, feel free to invite me. Rarely use the mic though.

3) If you try to invite me to a game that I'm not playing, I will not join you.

PSN ID: Darkpirate2007

PS Systems: PS3 and PS Vita

Accept Blank Friend Requests: No. However, if you provided a message saying that you're from here so that we can play the same games together as well as sending messages while getting to know each other then by all means. :)

Decided that I should update this since it's been months since I've last posted on this topic. 

PSN ID:Zarusake

Systems: PS3, PS Vita

Accepts blank friend request?: Yes I do, Always Nice to meet new people and become friends.

Off topic, but if anyone wants you can add me, I accept and enjoy meeting other gamers, or people in general!

Edited by Zarusake

TimmyTurnersDad6

Ps3 only (At the moment anyway) 

Ah shucks, what the heck, sure i'll try to accept blank requests. I'd prefer it if you said you're from this site though, just for a point of reference. 

(*Might also help your cause if you take interest in & play Uncharted 3)

....Just sayin'  

:lol: 

PSN ID: spetsdaddy62

System: PS3

Blank Friend Request: NO

Games: Battlefield, Ghosts and more

Things to add

1) Don't add me If you don't play the games I have, its just stupid and basically your adding me for no reason

2) I'm not online everyday, so don't expect for me to be available every day

PSN ID: Pop-StopRocket

PS Systems: PS3 only.

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Sure, I don't get why that's a bad thing, so I don't really care about it. 

I have a huge backlog of ps3 games that aren't on my profile - I just recently got a PlayStation, and a hand full of my friends gave me some games to start with. Some online games that I enjoy playing: Ghosts, PS All-Stars, GTA V, I'm sure I have more.. 

Back when i started gaming i had a pretty decent group of gaming buddies but we grew apart :3 i'm basically looking for someone i can chat and game with x3

PSN ID: savourymeats

Systems: ps3 

Will only accept friend requests if you say your from here and if it includes a lil about yourself

Psn ID: will-guy-bebe

Only have a ps3

I normally play for platinums and dont venture into DLCs

I would love to have active players on my list (most people I have now ive only played with once or twice)

It would be better if you were from UK just because of the same time zone benefits

So yeah add me if you want to help each other with trophies or just play a good game

Interests: anything apart from fighters tbh