Chivalry II trophy thoughts?

MidnightDragon

8 minutes ago, PoundofLife89-_- said:

You need to wait until Sony update it on ps network. when you start the game offline you see all trophies. Matchmaking work for you? I never find a match. 

Ok I see, thanks. No can't find a match either... also crossplay doesn't work. People with PS5 can't play with PS4. Hopefully they fix it soon.

3 hours ago, KIERONOO said:

How the hell are you supposed to get 50 kills in a match 

Its not that hard actually, there are some very long siege matches in 32v32.

I had like 110 takedowns and around 80 kill as a knight with the war axe but be aware, the trophy did not pop for me the first time i had 50+ kills.

Game isn't actually that grindy, 50 kills in a match/ Kill over 100m seem fairly difficult tho. 

Edit: Got the over 100m at 67m so either it's bugged or the description isn't accurate. 

Edited by xVolloxx

18 minutes ago, KIERONOO said:

Do takedowns not count towards the 50 kills because I’ve been in multiple 40 minute matches and not a single person in the entire lobby gets 50 pure kills so whoever had it must be facing against bots. What a stupid trophy

Nope, takedowns dont count towards the 50 kills, got 50 kills myself a couple games ago but no trophy just like the user above mentioned.

Got 59 kills my first match but no trophy, if takedowns dont count then why mark them as a kill on the leaderboard? 

Also got the trophy for deflecting 100 projectiles on my 3rd match, for deflecting a single projectile. They forgot to put tracking on that trophy.

7 hours ago, Exovector said:

Do we know if the 50 kills in one match trophy works against bots? Just finished a game with 69 (nice) and nothing popped. 

It popped for me at 54 Kills. I definitely killed a few Bots in the lobby especially in the beginning of the match. Definitely more than 4 bot kills so they count. The kill that triggered the trophy was a real player though. 

• Like 1

On 09/06/2021 at 3:30 PM, Mr_Marty84 said:

I find the score board a bit of. If you look at the "T" "K" and "D" you see they are not centered above the right column.

@SasquatchSaul, which leaderboard are you referring to?

I think youve answered the question for me, I was probably looking at takedowns, I didnt even realise they were differentiated on the leaderboard.

On 10. 6. 2021 at 4:11 PM, Exovector said:

This game is fun, but the last thing it needed was bad trophy tracking. I've been stuck at 92% on the 100 knight kills trophy for a day now. I hope they can patch this stuff so it's consistent, if nothing else.

It seems like only first of three subclasses count. So you have to play longbow archer for archer trophy etc. Or at least this works for me..