EA Origins not working

akdkiller

9 hours ago, Hysteria said:

Alone: you can but you won’t get the trophy since it requires two players including you . 

Split screen: you can get the trophy & the AI levels will carry over but the other controller has to be idle or someone in your place/home etc plays with you in the same system & you can get the trophy OR leave your controller idle in safe place & finish the missions with your two of your AI’s . 

Yes I know, when I said "alone" I meant leaving a second controller unused. Its seems really hard but i hope its not imposible...

Another thing to keep in mind. Without an online connection, you can no longer glitch infinite money and you have to increase Fuse money in a traditional way

Just now, charlomagno said:

Bad news guys, EA already "solved" the issue with all the complains that we were posting on their help page, giving us the middle finger, at this point our last chance is just keep spreading the word.

Yes, I know, it has been like this for about 2 days since they told us that the closing was on June 1st. I am the author of that thread, and since I never declared that it was solved (because it is not) they themselves imposed it as they solved it. You can also continue writing in that forum so the idea is to keep bothering them

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, akdkiller said:

Yes, I know, it has been like this for about 2 days since they told us that the closing was on June 1st. I am the author of that thread, and since I never declared that it was solved (because it is not) they themselves imposed it as they solved it. You can also continue writing in that forum so the idea is to keep bothering them

Well, we can star another thread and say that that issue isn't resolved and word it in a way they can't say "nah".

1 minute ago, akdkiller said:

I'm bothering them via Tweeter, also searching for people who isn't aware of this situation and naively trying to contact EA support. Incredible I'm making the job of that clowns.

3 minutes ago, Samurai_SNAAAKE said:

Well, we can star another thread and say that that issue isn't resolved and word it in a way they can't say "nah".

I think its a good idea, when Battlefield 5 had an glitched trophy (dead from above) the people still opened threads until the fix it. We need to keep bothering them until they reopen the servers.

23 minutes ago, EverythingOnFire said:

@Samurai_SNAAAKE

Did you message Ross from Accursed Farms yet? He'd obviously be a good person to inform. I was going to contact him, but I know he's swamped with work, and I'm sure he's already been notified at least a dozen times.

Yeah, through twitter. He didn't read the message, I'll write him an email still. He is a really hard-working man, but this topic gets him going, so he might at least write a tweet about it.

• Like 1

On 6/15/2021 at 1:52 PM, II--KAMAL--II said:

so , is this game servers have been already shutdown ??

Yep i was about to tag you. We need to contact BBB like you did when splinter cell Blacklist was unobtainable.

10 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

I always see people referring to the box and the 30 day notice (not only on this game, but also other games) like...

alright sure they put it on there, but what you gonna do, activate the court for a measly statement of an old 8-year old product that does not even generate profit anymore since it doesn't get sold new? 

Maybe  it was a surprise shutdown because surprises are fun. :)

It's not funny when you have it on your profile :p. 

2 minutes ago, Akhil1234 said:

Yep i was about to tag you. We need to contact BBB like you did when splinter cell Blacklist was unobtainable.

Oh he is one of  my closest friend I have him on discord ^^

Edited by Hysteria
  • Like 1

Have made my rant on @Samurai_SNAAAKE Ea Post. Fingers crossed that listen to us and we will not give up the fight to get our servers back. Also on another note they asked me to do a survey and was asked ‘what  else would you like to tell us about your experience on answers HQ.?’  I said it was literally dog ? 

Edited by CallanGWProx
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, CallanGWProx said:

Have made my rant on @Samurai_SNAAAKE Ea Post. Fingers crossed that listen to us and we will not give up the fight. Also on another note they asked me to do a survey and was asked ‘what  else would you like to tell us about your experience on answers HQ.?’  I said it was literally dog 1f4a9.png 

I ain’t stop fighting until they fix it & bring it back. 

• Like 1

I just got to finish a 5 star map with a friend on split screen. The weird thing is that he became level 12 with his account, I took the game out and when I put it back, the game respected the map with 5 stars but not the character level, they were all at level 1 again. Does anyone know why it is not recorded?

1 minute ago, akdkiller said:

I just got to finish a 5 star map with a friend on split screen. The weird thing is that he became level 12 with his account, I took the game out and when I put it back, the game respected the map with 5 stars but not the character level, they were all at level 1 again. Does anyone know why it is not recorded?

Even the AI’s?

Just now, Hysteria said:

Even the AI’s?

The AI keeps my level (35) but if your pal is on level 1, then it's almost imposible to do the maps with 5 stars....so it's a real pain in the ass to go back to start and level up....I don't know if logging in with my main account for both of us would help or whether each of us have to log in with a different account.

12 minutes ago, akdkiller said:

Really don’t know Y but Y didn’t recognize the levels if it’s not designed to save them , since the feature isn’t there in the first place ?!

7 minutes ago, akdkiller said:

The AI keeps my level (35) but if your pal is on level 1, then it's almost imposible to do the maps with 5 stars....so it's a real pain in the ass to go back to start and level up....I don't know if logging in with my main account for both of us would help or whether each of us have to log in with a different account.

Try both connect in your main account if it doesn’t work then you must not turning off your console ( one shot ) .

Edited by Hysteria