Trophy World Records

ddd49

this has always been my favorite site for comparing my trophies to the rest of the world. so with that being said i feel like the following feacher is missing from the website. 

whenever you click on a trophy you are able to see the first 50 people in the world to get that trophy. there should be a spot on your profile that shows all the trophies that you are in top 50 for and what place you came in. (for example there is a box that shows your rarest trophies and a box that shows the trophies you have given tips on.)

• Like 3

this has always been my favorite site for comparing my trophies to the rest of the world. so with that being said i feel like the following feacher is missing from the website. 

whenever you click on a trophy you are able to see the first 50 people in the world to get that trophy. there should be a spot on your profile that shows all the trophies that you are in top 50 for and what place you came in. (for example there is a box that shows your rarest trophies and a box that shows the trophies you have given tips on.)

feature*

But yes, i like the idea.

Its a sound idea tbh. But seeing as it would take alot of cropping and what not to make room for the next set of boxes.

Why not just throw a box in the game banner.

say you click on the trophy then it says 

First,latest. 

then if you look up in the middle of the banner theres a single box with your #avatar and date the trophy was earned.

i think it would make sense for a column to be added next to first achievers and latest achievers on a specific trophy. this column could contain the position which you hold. adding a new box next to rarest trophies, will, in my opinion, make the page look too cluttered.

what if it was placed below "recent trophy tips" where there isnt anything. that way you wouldn't have to make the already existing boxes smaller.

Its a sound idea tbh. But seeing as it would take alot of cropping and what not to make room for the next set of boxes.

Why not just throw a box in the game banner.

say you click on the trophy then it says 

First,latest. 

then if you look up in the middle of the banner theres a single box with your #avatar and date the trophy was earned.

I like that idea too. 

since 99% of those ranks have cheaters this feature is useless

I disagree. i have a handful of friends who have gotten those records legit, myself included. and if they did cheat then this is a good way to expose it because it will be on the face of there profile. 

• 2 years later...

I never really felt like "first" was an accomplishment except for some difficult trophies. I do feel like fastest *can* be an accomplishment.

I'm neither a speed runner, nor do I concern myself with playing games before anyone else. I definitely don't have any top 50 anythings.

That said, this appeals to such a small number of overall members, I don't see it being worth cluttering the pages of everyone else.

• Like 2

That said, this appeals to such a small number of overall members, I don't see it being worth cluttering the pages of everyone else.

That may be true. But an even smaller number of people create guides on this site yet that is displayed on peoples profiles. 

• Like 1

I don't see the point in knowing this for every single individual trophy. Maybe when a game is first released it could be interesting but I’m not sure how a couple of years down the line anyone would care who got a trophy first. I don’t really see the relevance as an accomplishment either except that you managed to get a game delivered or downloaded first and able to play it before everyone else. :dunno: 

The data found in 100% club for each game is spot on. Maybe having your position next to each game on your profile when you hit 100% but I’m not sure I like that either.

In short I like it as it is.