Just use a Meditation Point to auto pop trophies in a transferred save

9 minutes ago, Demortuus said:

tbh, the auto-pop isn't bugged. It's just that people didn't save after getting plat.
I always strive for a "perfect save", so after I get a plat, I save one last time instead of insta-quitting.
My take is, that people who have problems, insta-quitted after getting the plat and now they have these problems

Agree--I'm going to make a point of doing this going forward for all of those potential ps6 remasters.

• 5 months later...

I've no idea what I'm doing wrong, but I can't get it to work.

Just installed the game on PS5. Downloaded my old 100% save from PS+ Cloud. Loaded that save in-game, and used the meditation point I spawned at. Nothing happens. I see someone mentioned that there'd be an 'Import save' button in-game, but I've tried several times now and nothing. I might also just be a total noob, just got the PS5 today.

Any tips?

Edited by HowieGaming
Clarification

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, deeps_rj said:

Can i still auto pop after finishing the game in New Game? I want to play the game naturally then pop the collectibles later

Don't see why not it does overwrite any saves u currently have though if memory serves so if u want to keep your ps5 save I'd put it in the cloud before telling it to convert your PS4 plat save

On 12/17/2021 at 3:18 PM, HowieGaming said:

I've no idea what I'm doing wrong, but I can't get it to work.

Just installed the game on PS5. Downloaded my old 100% save from PS+ Cloud. Loaded that save in-game, and used the meditation point I spawned at. Nothing happens. I see someone mentioned that there'd be an 'Import save' button in-game, but I've tried several times now and nothing. I might also just be a total noob, just got the PS5 today.

Any tips?

If I remember right there's an import PS4 save option in the main menu on I think the bottom of the list 

Edited by Taliesin_2943
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

So I transferred over my 100% PS4 data and started a new game +. The "Full House" trophy auto popped right away for some reason. Played through for a while and unlocked some through replay but then loaded up the old save. Mediated and everything else popped except "Not So Fast". I killed 1 enemy using the slow ability and it popped with the Plat.

• 1 month later...
On 6/11/2021 at 8:45 AM, Chaos_Bladez said:

I figured this was worth pointing out in its own thread. Importing a completed save will only auto pop one trophy so be sure to go use a Meditation Point and the rest should pop. 

If you want to do exactly what I did, import the save, change a costume, look at the plants in the ship, and then use the Meditation Point in the ship. 

I followed these instructions. Full House unlocked after opening the imported save. Green Thumb unlocked when I looked at the plants with R3. All other trophies unlocked when I opened the meditation point in the rear of the Mantis.

On 6/19/2021 at 2:54 PM, primalentir said:

I did the auto pop trophies on ps5, and here how I did it :

I hope it will help some of you.

Very clear directions, primalentir. Thank you.

On 6/21/2021 at 11:41 AM, Demortuus said:

tbh, the auto-pop isn't bugged. It's just that people didn't save after getting plat.
My take is, that people who have problems, insta-quitted after getting the plat and now they have these problems

I had a weird experience with the PSN Cloud. Apparently the cloud ceased auto-updating my Jedi: Fallen Order saves back in 2020. The first save I downloaded from the cloud was an older game save at 70%. When I loaded this save to my PS5 and opened it, I recognized it was not the 100% save I knew I had completed. Digging around in the PSN Cloud, I found my 100% save in another location. However, even after downloading the 100% complete save from the cloud to my PS5, the PS5 game would only load the 70% save. The 100% save was not on screen and I was no longer offered me the option to transfer a PS4 save. 

I closed the game. After going into Home, Settings, Saved Data (PS5), Console Storage, Delete, I deleted the Jedi: Fallen Order PS5 save (the first one at 70%). I then went to Saved Data (PS4), Cloud Storage, and downloaded the 100% PS4 save. There were three files related to this one save, and I downloaded all of them. I reopened the game, and once again, I was offered the option to transfer a PS4 save. This time I transferred the 100% save and followed Chaos_Bladez instructions. All trophies unlocked as he described.

I think Demortuus's theory is accurate. I can confirm that my save was at 100% game completion and the game treated it differently than my 70% save. For one thing, when I opened the 70% save, nothing happened in-game. However, when I opened the 100% save, the game congratulated me on unlocking the New Game + option. A pop-up window appeared and provided details about unlocked costumes, lightsaber colors, etc. If you don't get that NG+ pop-up window when you load your save, you might be loading a save that is less than 100%. If Demortuus's theory is correct, this will prevent some of your trophies from unlocking.

To avoid this issue, pay attention to PSN Cloud file details. When you are choosing which PS4 save to import, look for the save with the most recent date. Also, before you confirm your PS4 save import in the PS5 Jedi Fallen Order menu, the screen will show you a percentage near the icon of a planet. Make sure that percentage is 100%. If it isn't 100%, quit Jedi Fallen Order, delete your PS5 JFO save data, and follow the steps I outlined above to locate/download/install your most recent PS4 save. Your 100% save might be located in another area of the PSN Cloud for PS4 data. Downloading the PS4 save with the most recent date is your best chance at unlocking all trophies on your first attempt.

I hope this helps.

Edited by poetic_justice_
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Since some had issues with the auto-pop I took some precautions. First, I made sure I had the PS4-version downloaded and opened it to make sure it was a 100% save. Then I opened the PS5-version when the Full House -trophy popped. I then checked the terrarium which was fully grown and gave me the Green Thumb -trophy. After that I opened up the menu and changed outfit which prompted the Full Glow-up -trophy. Lastly, I sat down at a meditation-spot when all other trophies, including the platinum, popped!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just joining in to update on my experience. 

I finished the PS4 plat in 2023. Immediately I saved and loaded up my save in the PS5 version. Upon hitting continue every trophy except a few combat-related trophies popped instantly - before meditating. I did everything else that was mentioned to get them to pop to no avail. Luckily, I can just do the combat-related trophies in the meditation training. 

Triple Take (3 kills with one throw) did not pop and had to be redone. Meditation training with 2 rows of 5 spider crab things each and about 10 tries later I got it. 

Big Bang (20 enemies with explosives) did not pop. Meditation training with the rocket launcher guys. Only needed 1 more. 

Can't Touch This (100 precision evades) did not pop. I had to do roughly 10 more for it to pop. The baton wielding storms troopers did the trick. 

Not So Fast (25 enemies with empowered slow) did not pop. I had to redo the entire trophy. 2.5 meditation training sessions with 10 of the baton guys each did the trick. 

Edited by JFKing
  • Like 1