PS5 Trophy List thoughts

3 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

It doesn't seem to be possible for PS5 trophy lists to be shared with any other console, so it'll most likely be a new one

Yeah I agree but I just hadn't seen a trophy list here on PSNProfiles and the new version releases tomorrow so it had me curious. Thank you

For me, it's the worst outcome as I prefer to work on completion percentage on my PSN profile! Sounds like a separate list for the PS5 version and they won't auto-pop so you'd have to earn them all again ?

Sticking to the PS4 version ?

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/577530/eso-console-enhanced-faq

Q: Will platform achievements carry over to the new platforms?
A: Previously earned platform achievements will be accessible on next generation consoles. Xbox platform achievements will be grouped together, regardless of what hardware was used to earn them. PlayStation 4 Trophies will still be visible on PlayStation 5, but new trophies earned on that console will count towards a separate Trophy set that is specific to PS5 gameplay.

The disc version upgrade is available now, it shows as an advert on the PS4 version in the PS5 home screen.

Can’t see how to download the digital version yet, I bought the Greymoor collectors edition from the PSN store so I wouldn’t have to put the disc in any more. But the upgrade for this version isn’t showing.

9 hours ago, Crypto151 said:

The emperor trophy is the only thing keeping me from getting this game. Not EVEN going to attempt that crap. 1f612.png

It is doable. I did it once ( I played 20 hours without a break after a new round started). But I don't want to do it again.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, I-CatHasTrophy-I said:

You can do emperor within an hour if you join a pvp guild and help them doing more emps before.

The worst part is the master angler. This stupid title alone takes about 250 hours and it just sucks.

master angler took me 87 hours over the span of two weeks. Definitely a shitty grind but not THAT bad. How can a pop guild give you emp in an hour????

On 13.7.2021 at 2:05 AM, mrchargerlover said:

master angler took me 87 hours over the span of two weeks. Definitely a shitty grind but not THAT bad. How can a pop guild give you emp in an hour????

The drop rate of the fishes you need for the MA got incrased a about two years ago. Still a stupid thing to do. Glad to hear that its less than 100h now.

Oh normally in times of pvp events, when they add some additional cyrodiil-campaigns, pvp guilds run 24/7 to get about 5-10 emps a day.

They push the first person, wait for the other fractions to turn the towers again - meanwhile the 2nd get pushed (repairing walls, turning farms and mines, stuff like that) and the last emperor logs in on a different character to help with the push of the next one. As soon as the towers are turned again, the group starts to turn them back for the next emp.

Tadaaa - 10 emps a day. The only reason I dont recommend this is, because 99% of the Trophy Hunters are just grabbing their emp and leaving afterwards, instead of helping others. And thats not how a team should be treatened. But to be fair, the Eso community is by far one of the worst communities in gaming history, so people who act like that fit somehow.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I think the DLC dungeon trophies are probably the underrated pain point of the 100%. Trophies like the Bloodroot Forge trophies and Moon Hunter Keep misc trophies. Random players aren't going for those trophies, so you basically have to find a group committed to the trophy hunt. Boosting sessions galore, but it might be a good idea to set up a guild in game for trophy hunters. 

Also if you did a trophy on a character for the PS4 version, you can't redo that same trophy on that same character since every trophy is tied to a corresponding in-game achievement. If the character has that achievement already, no ps5 trophy for doing it again. So my tank that's beaten almost all the dlc dungeons can't be used to beat them again. 

• Like 1