PS Plus games vanished from Download List

Otonio_Bruno

9 hours ago, TheQueenOfHurts_ said:

This is great news! I'm glad you can start knocking out those ps3 games in your backlog now :)  Hopefully this means a fix is coming for us all. Did they extend your Plus for you while they were in there digging around? It's the least they could do.

I checked my listed/tried launching a game on ps3 and one on vita but no luck for me so far.

Thank you ? no they did not extend anything, my subscription expires in about a week as expected, PS Plus games were locked out since February, I only noticed it about a month ago, I also did not get any notification from my support, maybe they will contact me next week.

• Like 1

Just for an update, my regional support did send me a mail to check and confirm if the problem is solved, so they are aware that it has been fixed. I don't know how did they actually fixed it though, have they pushed my problem to upper support to be fixed, or is the problem generally being solved so they just notified me. All in all it seems that they fixed it for me, I waited for about an month, I live in a small European country, and they were pretty supportive and responsive. So keep trying with your local support as they obviously have means to fix it!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, vuleslash said:

Just for an update, my regional support did send me a mail to check and confirm if the problem is solved, so they are aware that it has been fixed. I don't know how did they actually fixed it though, have they pushed my problem to upper support to be fixed, or is the problem generally being solved so they just notified me. All in all it seems that they fixed it for me, I waited for about an month, I live in a small European country, and they were pretty supportive and responsive. So keep trying with your local support as they obviously have means to fix it!

Nice. I have the same issue, i'm going to try tomorrow to see what can be done

• Like 1

I was unlucky and only got a refund

They told me about expiring licenses and the will of developers not renewing it for ps3, something like this

I don't know if with another attendant the result would be different (like someone mentioned on the topic earlier successfully)

1 hour ago, DonMatt146 said:

They told me about expiring licenses and the will of developers not renewing it for ps3, something like this

I don't know if with another attendant the result would be different (like someone mentioned on the topic earlier successfully)

It took me three different people to get an investigation opened. Keep trying, and don't accept any refunds or repurchase anything in the meantime :)

2 hours ago, DonMatt146 said:

This has nothing to do with developers lol. I got back more than 300 items on the Download list. Your support is either incompetent or fooling you. Just keep trying and bombard them with facts haha

3 minutes ago, vuleslash said:

This has nothing to do with developers lol. I got back more than 300 items on the Download list. Your support is either incompetent or fooling you. Just keep trying and bombard them with facts haha

I already refunded it, so I think it's better wait for an almost unlikely fix

Got in contact with Playstation Support again via live chat, explained the whole thing, even linked the playstation webstore page where it explain you should get all your content back if you renew your subscription you should get all your content back...just to get a snarky automated answer then the rep just closes the chat without asking if I got my problem solved. God, I HATE SONY CUSTOMER SUPPORT, it's like trying to solve a problem by punching a brick wall.

Went ahead and filed a customer legal complaint against them since they won't listen to me anyways.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

Got in contact with Playstation Support again via live chat, explained the whole thing, even linked the playstation webstore page where it explain you should get all your content back if you renew your subscription you should get all your content back...just to get a snarky automated answer then the rep just closes the chat without asking if I got my problem solved. God, I HATE SONY CUSTOMER SUPPORT, it's like trying to solve a problem by punching a brick wall.

Went ahead and filed a customer legal complaint against them since they won't listen to me anyways.

Was it your regional chat support? I am not sure that the chat solves this kind of issue. My region doesn't even have a chat. The best way to contact support is to find your region here:

https://www.playstation.com/country-selector/index.html

And then send them a mail through their website, to get there select your country from a link above --> support --> subscriptions --> PS Plus support -->

--> contact PlayStation support (at the bottom of the page) --> subscriptions --> Playstation Plus --> Email US --> then select a topic and describe your problem

In that way, you automatically should get a meaningful response as your problem becomes somewhat official by getting the incident number, I got a response almost instantly and it was Saturday. And it was not the first time I solved issues that way. Chat support is only to sell products and it is probably an automated bot most of the time. So I advise solving any type of problem in the way I described here. But you already said that you got in contact with them before, I am not sure if it was this way. 

On 20/07/2021 at 6:13 PM, DonMatt146 said:

I already refunded it, so I think it's better wait for an almost unlikely fix

Lol imagine refund from all years of Plus and the value of games they like to show up. Sure refund me of all 10 years of games I can't access anymore.

But yeah the least they could do is refund for a useless PsPlus on PS3 you paid but still it's not solution.

4 hours ago, CobraMJD said:

Lol imagine refund from all years of Plus and the value of games they like to show up. Sure refund me of all 10 years of games I can't access anymore.

But yeah the least they could do is refund for a useless PsPlus on PS3 you paid but still it's not solution.

Give me a better solution against them

I feared being threated with any ban by insisting to defend my rights

and no attendant gave a hope that would go solving the issue

11 hours ago, vuleslash said:

Chat support is only to sell products and it is probably an automated bot most of the time.

Can't say I've ever had any products sold to me through Support Chat and in my experience I have received better support through chat than email. And I've never had a chat bot, or it was an incredibly convincing chat bot and I refuse to accept Sony either developed or paid for such a competent solution.

Peoples experiences will be different of course, but you said your region doesn't even have a chat and I've never heard of chat selling products. How did you reach this conclusion?

12 hours ago, vuleslash said:

Was it your regional chat support? I am not sure that the chat solves this kind of issue. My region doesn't even have a chat. The best way to contact support is to find your region here:

And then send them a mail through their website, to get there select your country from a link above --> support --> subscriptions --> PS Plus support -->

--> contact PlayStation support (at the bottom of the page) --> subscriptions --> Playstation Plus --> Email US --> then select a topic and describe your problem

In that way, you automatically should get a meaningful response as your problem becomes somewhat official by getting the incident number, I got a response almost instantly and it was Saturday. And it was not the first time I solved issues that way. Chat support is only to sell products and it is probably an automated bot most of the time. So I advise solving any type of problem in the way I described here. But you already said that you got in contact with them before, I am not sure if it was this way. 

There is no e-mail option for my regional support, it needs to be either live chat or through phone. And I tried both, more than once each. They don't listen to what my issue is, they just ignore it and assume I'm at fault and that's it.

55 minutes ago, DonMatt146 said:

Why they don't solve this issue for everybody without needing us to take the steps? Its tiring to deal with Sony support

A former employee have said there is so little communication between teams that its likely the team that could fix this for everyone isn't even aware of the issue.

42 minutes ago, MrHealthy said:

A former employee have said there is so little communication between teams that its likely the team that could fix this for everyone isn't even aware of the issue.

Looks like there is a lot of people working there that is unprepared for such issue or how to help gamers with the solution.

I already used the chat before and this time was the first i hadn't been satisfied. Don't matter if I insist, i was confident that I couldn't trust with them reporting to superiors about this bug. It's sad.?

On 22/07/2021 at 7:49 AM, vuleslash said:

I actually wasn't gonna bother trying to get this sorted myself as I thought I was gonna have to phone up but decided to give it a shot the way you suggested. Fingers crossed. (Also doubled down and tried to find out why I have no '+' symbol despite being subbed!) :P I did notice that the dropdown box for 'which console are you having issues with' doesn't even have PS3 / PSV though...

10 hours ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

The supervisor was a much more intelligent human being and actually listened to my problem. First she made me go through the troubleshooting process they all do, but once I did all she asked for me to perform on ps3 (Install newest update, delete/reinstall Playstation Store, boot the console on safe mode and etc)

And that's a supervisor, just shows how clueless PS support is. If you said my PS3 just exploded into a million pieces they would say, lets try a database rebuild. Sloth from Goonies is more intelligent than PS support. 

• Like 3

On 15.7.2021 at 2:17 AM, Lance_87 said:

This is ridiculous, they should've found the game in your transaction hist- oh no, wait, they deliberately "deleted" all entries from that year for everyone, among others. Better luck trying to beg them for a full transaction history spreadsheet.

i cant even find anything myself, as everything from that year is somehow gone. my whole download list is messed up. ???

GUYS I GOT MY GAMES BACK!!!!! I may have found a fix. When my PS+ lapsed last time, I renewed it on my PS4, and that's when the problem started. My plus was about to run out in a week again and I was really considering not renewing it. I decided I might as well for now at least to see if this issue ever gets solved. I just happened to be on my Vita when I made this decision, re-uped for 3 months, activated my Vita again (not sure why I did this but I did lol) and bam! All my stuff is back across all systems. My download list went from like 1250 to 1650. It's possible they did something on their end without telling me yet, as I did have an investigation open supposedly. If I hear anything from Sony I'll update you guys! Might be worth a shot if anyone wants to try to confirm this :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheQueenOfHurts_ said:

GUYS I GOT MY GAMES BACK!!!!! I may have found a fix. When my PS+ lapsed last time, I renewed it on my PS4, and that's when the problem started. My plus was about to run out in a week again and I was really considering not renewing it. I decided I might as well for now at least to see if this issue ever gets solved. I just happened to be on my Vita when I made this decision, re-uped for 3 months, activated my Vita again (not sure why I did this but I did lol) and bam! All my stuff is back across all systems. My download list went from like 1250 to 1650. It's possible they did something on their end without telling me yet, as I did have an investigation open supposedly. If I hear anything from Sony I'll update you guys! Might be worth a shot if anyone wants to try to confirm this :)

Awesome! I also have a investigation open on my end, it has been a week now, supposedly it's in the process of getting fixed, but so far nothing.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

Awesome! I also have a investigation open on my end, it has been a week now, supposedly it's in the process of getting fixed, but so far nothing.

Try extending your plus on your ps3 or vita, then launch a game! My licenses updated as soon as I launched a game on my vita, and one on my ps3