Sharing is caring trophy (PS3)

Hi   this one got me upset too   after a few hours and nothing gave up  decided to crack on with MP TO get to LV 55  and started to get friend requests     like you do     added them and and keep an eye  if there playing   MP   couple  of them were on    so decided to have another go      bingo  2  royal convoys within 20 mins   1 hour got all 3  use the map showing    all locations  and coordinates  on ps;org.  Make sure you can look at your friends stats  in  DATABASE > STATISTICS  no red  text  and the little wi fi icon   bottom  left of screen is white.              

Edited by GSX1400MICK

Just got the treasure chest.  The main advice I would give anyone who doesn't have this trophy would be

1) Make sure you are connected (as others have already said.)

2) Don't worry about it until the very end.  Enjoy the game instead of trying to find these elusive things.

3)  Once you find one of them, this is when you want to try to find all of them.  It means you are in the right server and could get all of the social events.

• 3 weeks later...

Where can i check my progress towards:

"Sharing is Caring"?

I wanna know if i shared a Royal Convoy....

Its a Maze in the stats so pls tell me how to check it!

Tia

A little late so you might have the answer already but check Abstergo Challenges under the Simulation tab.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post, I expected it to auto edit my previous post. I guess not.

Edited by MrCostari

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

If you have a problem with the trophy then it might be that the file glitched (so it pretty much says you got the trophy when you actually didn't, resulting in you making another save(no need in deleting the 1st one) and try to find the Social chest, white whale, etc.).

I had the Siren song glitched and I made another save, at the 1st try on that save it pretty much worked.

If you have problem in finding the online thingies(forgot the name :S ) you can always look in Assassin's Creed Initiates's forums and look for the platform you have and follow the cordinates (I don't know if I spelled it right, DAMNIT! :hmm: )

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As you play through the game you will find attain this trophy rather easy i found the royal convoy above Kingston and the White Whale in the same area (i cant remember where i found the chest though) all i can say is that this will come through the game i got the trophy during sequence 4.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Social Chest 615,831 - 4:37:00 time remaining (4:17 AM right now)

Royal Convoy 529,287 - 6:23:30 Time Remaining (3:33 Am Right Now)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Social Chest 750,629 Got it Right Now, but forgot to see time left. Run for it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Social Chest 750,629 One More time i got it, in the same place 1h20 from now

White Wale 576,115 07:05:30 time remaining, go go go

White Wale 888,130 05:57:20 Time Remaining Run!!

Social Chest 240,607 Got it right now, look at edit tme to see it 0:50:21 time remaining RUN (12:04 AM)

Whale 167,651 time 09:29:33 (12:26 AM)

Royal Convoy 902,279 time 07:00:32 (02:54 AM)

White Whale 888,130 time 07:10:29 from now

Social Chest 845,468 time 02:41:10 

Social Chest 240,607 time 01:58:10

P.S. I will keep updating this post here, pay attention to edit time

Edited by Odargson

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I need this last online trophy.

PSN: RazorFlawed

Thanx to whoever helps

You don't need to add people for this trophy sir, all you have to do is keep navigating until you find this events as they spawn randomly on the map, the possible locations:

map-social-events.jpg

Edited by PedrOYX
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

This is all the locations I have found stuff at. Still appears to be random when they show up though

Social Chests

White Whale

Royal Convoy

I followed your locations for the Royal Convoy (which was the one i was missing) and i finally found it at 612,643. Thanks for the help.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...