New DLC Trophies 2021

32 minutes ago, Axeman_Phoenix said:

1 is the story most likely
the other......use all of her guns or specials in one match?

I was thinking the same thing. 

It doesn't look like it's required, but I love combo trials, so I'll be doing hers tonight. I'll probably upload them to YT if I can do them in one go. I'll post a link here if so.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Zach-Man97 said:

I just got the second one and it seems to be either use all the grenades a certain amount of times or do a combo utilizing every grenade a certain number of times. First one is story as expected.

Can you specify in which mode you got the trophy and what you were doing while it popped? Got a clip of the trophy unlocking maybe?

31 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Can you specify in which mode you got the trophy and what you were doing while it popped? Got a clip of the trophy unlocking maybe?

I got it in local versus with a second dummy controller, 3 round matches with infinite time. When it unlocked I was just trying to kill with a combo of all 6 grenade types, since doing all moves in a match didn't seem to be doing anything for me. I was just repeating the combo of Napalm, Ice, Shotgun, Railgun, Lightning, Standard and it popped during the middle of it. So I assume it was just using each grenade a certain number of times, but I can't be sure. I'm sorry I don't have a clip, I didn't even think of grabbing one. 

2 minutes ago, Zach-Man97 said:

I got it in local versus with a second dummy controller, 3 round matches with infinite time. When it unlocked I was just trying to kill with a combo of all 6 grenade types, since doing all moves in a match didn't seem to be doing anything for me. I was just repeating the combo of Napalm, Ice, Shotgun, Railgun, Lightning, Standard and it popped during the middle of it. So I assume it was just using each grenade a certain number of times, but I can't be sure. I'm sorry I don't have a clip, I didn't even think of grabbing one. 

Got it as well. I was playing in versus mode and was spamming a 6 grenade combo until it popped after some matches.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Copanele said:

Got the trophy too, I repeated the combo that involves all 6 grenades. The trophy popped even if I dropped the combo in the beginning..which is weird xD 

This can be done in VS mode with Tutorial options ON (so you can have infinite super meter).

The combo that I used, dummy in corner:

214+KK -> LP->LK->MK->HK->HP->MP in quick succession, so I can load up the buck shot for last.

236+HP ->236+HP, the Standard and Fire shot will bounce off the wall and help you with the combo.

LP->LK->MK-> spam 236+LP

I spammed this combo until the trophy popped. Not sure if THIS triggers the trophy, it just worked for me.

I also have a video, will add it as soon as YouTube allows it (lazy servers today I guess)

Hope it helps :D 

My hands hurt....

Ok, I finished all the trials.  I know they aren't required for the trophies, but man, Skullgirls has some of the most fun combo trials.  I'm uploading a video of the trials and will post it.  Did you want me to post the combo for the trophy too?  Only if you are having trouble uploading on your end.  Your method worked great.  I did clip it and it's uploading now, but I don't want to post it here since it is your combo unless you want me to.  Since I dropped it once or twice, I don't know how many it took.  I suppose I could try it on an alt, if the DLC will even work on an alt.

Edit:  Oh, NVM.  I think it's YT wide.  My ps4 is done uploading, but YT shows it still processing as well.  Even my trials video is pending.

Edited by Kittens Are Awesome
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Kittens Are Awesome said:

My hands hurt....

Ok, I finished all the trials.  I know they aren't required for the trophies, but man, Skullgirls has some of the most fun combo trials.  I'm uploading a video of the trials and will post it.  Did you want me to post the combo for the trophy too?  Only if you are having trouble uploading on your end.  Your method worked great.  I did clip it and it's uploading now, but I don't want to post it here since it is your combo unless you want me to.  Since I dropped it once or twice, I don't know how many it took.  I suppose I could try it on an alt, if the DLC will even work on an alt.

Yes you can share the combo no problem, on my side youtube still won't process the video, not sure why.

Once it's done on my side I will update my post as well :D 

• Like 1

Got the trophy too, I repeated the combo that involves all 6 grenades. The trophy popped even if I dropped the combo in the beginning..which is weird xD 

This can be done in VS mode with Tutorial options ON (so you can have infinite super meter).

214+KK -> LP->LK->MK->HK->HP->MP in quick succession, so I can load up the buck shot for last.

236+HP ->236+HP, the Standard and Fire shot will bounce off the wall and help you with the combo.

LP->LK->MK-> spam 236+LP

I spammed this combo until the trophy popped. Not sure if THIS triggers the trophy, it just worked for me.

I also have a video, will add it as soon as YouTube allows it (lazy servers today I guess)

Done! Thank you ??

• Like 1

Yes you can share the combo no problem, on my side youtube still won't process the video, not sure why.

Once it's done on my side I will update my post as well :D 

Yeah, YT has been stupid slow today.  Mine both finally went through.  I did the story mode while I was waiting.  I also counted how many combos you have to do.  I used a counter app, so I'm pretty positive I didn't miss one.  It was 25 complete combos.  I only counted the ones where all 6 grenades hit in the combo.  I gave you credit, by the way, in the description of the video.

Anyways, for those that care, here are all the combo trials in one video as well as a separate video for what the combo looks like for the Destructive Decadence Trophy.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kittens Are Awesome said:

Yeah, YT has been stupid slow today.  Mine both finally went through.  I did the story mode while I was waiting.  I also counted how many combos you have to do.  I used a counter app, so I'm pretty positive I didn't miss one.  It was 25 complete combos.  I only counted the ones where all 6 grenades hit in the combo.  I gave you credit, by the way, in the description of the video.

Anyways, for those that care, here are all the combo trials in one video as well as a separate video for what the combo looks like for the Destructive Decadence Trophy.

Yep it finally worked for me as well xD stupid YouTube, wanted to hide the secrets of Skullgirls!

Thanks for the credit! I updated my original post as well. This one ain't a mystery anymore :) Now that I see your combo videos...damn, Black Dahlia is one fun character!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Copanele said:

LP->LK->MK-> spam 236+LP

I also have a video, will add it as soon as YouTube allows it (lazy servers today I guess) YouTube allowed it at last:

Popped for me. Don’t think I ever completed this combo fully (11 hits was the most I managed), so I think the trophy is to do with just using the special ammo enough times. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Copanele said:

LP->LK->MK-> spam 236+LP

I also have a video, will add it as soon as YouTube allows it (lazy servers today I guess) YouTube allowed it at last:

Oh, I just watched your video. We have completely different timing on our combos. I think the trials messed with my speed. No wonder I was so sore. I really need a fight stick. These mits are too old for a tiny controller to pull off fast movements. One of these days.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I got my trophy by only reloading the grenades without doing the combo with 6 grenade types. But I always picked every grenade type in each reloading.
I did this on a new save and got the trophy after repeating it 52 times.
I did a video to demonstrate the entire process.

Edited by taciovinicius
  • Like 2

• 11 months later...

For Marie's trophies, you get the first on for story mode as usual and the second one I got for KOing all the base game roster + Marie with her level 3 super. I don't know if it has to be a KO or if you just have to use it on them, but I used KOs just to be safe. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zach-Man97 said:

For Marie's trophies, you get the first on for story mode as usual and the second one I got for KOing all the base game roster + Marie with her level 3 super. I don't know if it has to be a KO or if you just have to use it on them, but I used KOs just to be safe. 

This time the trophy image was a giveaway of what to do lol

The moment i saw the trophy pic I knew what to do xD

Also finished Marie's Trials for completion's sake - not too hard this time but fun again. Think we are done with Skullgirls forever so I her trials as well.

I can confirm you don't need to KO all of the characters with the special for Weight of our Wills - just land it. I hit a character with one in Story and it didn't KO (got blocked), I didn't have to reuse it against that character in Versus to get the trophy to pop.

• Like 1