Trophy Name References

smasher_imp

I am such a sucker for fun references like these! Not to mention your new game looks absolutely exquisite!! 

I was such a huge fan of Reverie, so much so that I bought an extra stack ? Very much looking forward to adding this platinum to my collection!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Joe Dubz said:

I am such a sucker for fun references like these! Not to mention your new game looks absolutely exquisite!! 

I was such a huge fan of Reverie, so much so that I bought an extra stack 1f601.png Very much looking forward to adding this platinum to my collection!

Thank you Joe, really appreciate it! We think this is a big step above Reverie, so really looking forward to hear what you think.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Finished this over the weekend. It's short, but pretty good for what it is. I did have some issues with the game crashing or freezing during some room/cutscene transitions, but the game autosaves after every screen so there's no worry about losing major progress. Trophy list is pretty easy, and can be done in an afternoon. The game also gives you tools to make finding collectibles easier, although you'll still need to look around a bit for some caves that house them (why are some caves marked on the map while others aren't?).

• Like 1

On 7/9/2021 at 2:36 AM, LordBilbanes said:

Looking at some of those trophies, this looks like it will be a difficult platinum.

I just noticed in all regions that the platinum is uncommon, so I doubt it is hard to plat. 

Good luck guys with the sales, I just preordered the playasia physical exclusive some days ago. :)

• Like 1

On 27/07/2021 at 3:40 AM, greenzsaber said:

Finished this over the weekend. It's short, but pretty good for what it is. I did have some issues with the game crashing or freezing during some room/cutscene transitions, but the game autosaves after every screen so there's no worry about losing major progress. Trophy list is pretty easy, and can be done in an afternoon. The game also gives you tools to make finding collectibles easier, although you'll still need to look around a bit for some caves that house them (why are some caves marked on the map while others aren't?).

I saw your playthrough and was really impressed by the speed you managed to get the platinum. On a first playthrough we found most players took around 7-8 hours for the main story, and 10 hours or more for the 100%, so you really blitzed past that. In terms of some caves not being marked on the map, we have a patch coming for all platforms which will address a few minor issues including making it easier to find those cave entrances. Thanks for playing and hope you enjoyed.

On 29/07/2021 at 0:29 PM, GoldenShaka said:

I just noticed in all regions that the platinum is uncommon, so I doubt it is hard to plat. 

Good luck guys with the sales, I just preordered the playasia physical exclusive some days ago. :)

Quite possible to plat, no missables. Thanks for ordering the physical too, we're really happy with those pre-order sales. In terms of digital sales I have absolutely no idea yet though, fingers crossed!

• Like 2

On 7/30/2021 at 11:18 PM, smasher_imp said:

I saw your playthrough and was really impressed by the speed you managed to get the platinum. On a first playthrough we found most players took around 7-8 hours for the main story, and 10 hours or more for the 100%, so you really blitzed past that. In terms of some caves not being marked on the map, we have a patch coming for all platforms which will address a few minor issues including making it easier to find those cave entrances. Thanks for playing and hope you enjoyed.

Quite possible to plat, no missables. Thanks for ordering the physical too, we're really happy with those pre-order sales. In terms of digital sales I have absolutely no idea yet though, fingers crossed!

Hey thanks, I did enjoy the game, although the crashes and freezes were a minor annoyance (seriously, every session I did had at least one of those issues without fail). I ended up preordering a physical copy as well, so I hope these issues won't be present once the game's ready to ship.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/08/2021 at 10:01 AM, greenzsaber said:

Hey thanks, I did enjoy the game, although the crashes and freezes were a minor annoyance (seriously, every session I did had at least one of those issues without fail). I ended up preordering a physical copy as well, so I hope these issues won't be present once the game's ready to ship.

Glad to hear you enjoyed - we've patched all platforms now and will make sure the physical is in really tight shape before it heaps into production. Thanks for your support!

2 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Really cool to see! Was listening to episode 162 of the Sacred Symbols and Colin started talking about the trophy an hour in xD 

Colin has been a big supporter of Rainbite for our previous game too, really happy he enjoyed the game. We think it's a pretty fun platinum :):)

• Like 1