EXP Level 50 Gran Turismo Sport

jay-goncalo

Depends if you want easy or shorter. I'd say the quickest way was to drive Blue Moon yourself (around 8000 exp per race). The way that I did it was using a McLaren car I found it could still win the race grinding against the wall, so I just taped R2 down and used tape to steer the car slightly into the wall and let it go. It only gave about 4000 exp from memory but all I had to do was press a couple of buttons every 12 minutes so I could do other things while it was going.

Someone out there might have a quicker method but it seems they were all patched. The thing I found hardest is at level 45/46 (I forget which) you were only halfway done with the exp grind.

Good luck, I'm glad I never have to do it again.

• Like 2

/

54 minutes ago, ph0nix123 said:

Depends if you want easy or shorter. I'd say the quickest way was to drive Blue Moon yourself (around 8000 exp per race). The way that I did it was using a McLaren car I found it could still win the race grinding against the wall, so I just taped R2 down and used tape to steer the car slightly into the wall and let it go. It only gave about 4000 exp from memory but all I had to do was press a couple of buttons every 12 minutes so I could do other things while it was going.

Someone out there might have a quicker method but it seems they were all patched. The thing I found hardest is at level 45/46 (I forget which) you were only halfway done with the exp grind.

Good luck, I'm glad I never have to do it again.

How many races like that have you done? 250? 300?

Ive got left the online trophies, lvl 40 and 50 to get the platinum. But lvl 50 seems near impossible. Countless hours playing in circles basically.

Online trophies looks like it will be a chore and a frustrating one from what I’ve been seeing on some posts…

Edited by jay-goncalo

As i remember, i got it from racing around 250-300 times on Blue Moon. So it's at least 322 races for the online trophies + around 300 races on Blue Moon to platinum. It takes forever indeed, i advise doing other stuff while racing in Blue Moon, like watching a movie or something, you can do it while easily avoiding hitting other cars and getting the full xp at the end of the race. 

• Like 1

I'm not sure how many it took, but at 4000 exp a race I think it was around 100 races just to get from level 49 to 50.

From 0 to 50 – 2’343’707

From 46 to 50 you need (1’226’000) more than from 0 to 46 (1’117’707)

Chart

So to get from 46 to 50 is more xp than 1 to 46. I was getting 4000xp per race so you can see how many races it took.

• Like 4

On 7/30/2021 at 10:55 PM, jay-goncalo said:

/

How many races like that have you done? 250? 300?

Ive got left the online trophies, lvl 40 and 50 to get the platinum. But lvl 50 seems near impossible. Countless hours playing in circles basically.

Online trophies looks like it will be a chore and a frustrating one from what I’ve been seeing on some posts…

If you still have the online trophies to go concentrate on them first - the wins one is what will block you (if you are good enough to win races, the pole trophy will come along the way). The in game achievements that pay xp will gradually pop as you drive too. Once you have all of the other trophies, then worry about grinding the rest. It would be a massive waste of time to get level 50 if you can't ultimately come up with the wins.

I've done 10 or so Blue Moon races when I'm not into the Daily race at the time, but other than that I've just played the game. Currently 300 races, 54 poles, 47 wins and half way through level 38, which is sadly not much more than 10% of the way to level 50. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, barra333 said:

If you still have the online trophies to go concentrate on them first - the wins one is what will block you (if you are good enough to win races, the pole trophy will come along the way). The in game achievements that pay xp will gradually pop as you drive too. Once you have all of the other trophies, then worry about grinding the rest. It would be a massive waste of time to get level 50 if you can't ultimately come up with the wins.

I've done 10 or so Blue Moon races when I'm not into the Daily race at the time, but other than that I've just played the game. Currently 300 races, 54 poles, 47 wins and half way through level 38, which is sadly not much more than 10% of the way to level 50. 

I’m concentrating on the lvl 50 grind because I don’t have ps plus yet. Currently on lvl 44. I’m planning to get ps plus soon. I actually don’t know what to expect from the online racing when it comes to winning races/poles. I don’t know if I’m an average or below average player in terms of skill. I guess I will find soon enough.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

My go to right now is the Ferrari P4 in the 1970s Le Mans race. With fully upgraded power and lowered weight I can get a race time of 6:50 pretty consistently. With a clean race bonus, you can earn about 40000xp an hour. You can get about the same with a Mazda RX500 at BMB, but is deadly boring. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

For someone who did the BMB method, how many wins on that event were on by the time you hit level 50? I've done it about 15 times now and already starting to feel it 1f604.png

I don't know what level you are at right now, but you need to do BMB about 50 times just to get 49->50 (assuming you are using an N300 for 8250xp/race). Mix it up with the Le Mans race I mentioned above - it is far less boring for a very similar payout.

I'm less than 200,000xp from the plat now...

16 minutes ago, barra333 said:

I don't know what level you are at right now, but you need to do BMB about 50 times just to get 49->50 (assuming you are using an N300 for 8250xp/race). Mix it up with the Le Mans race I mentioned above - it is far less boring for a very similar payout.

I'm less than 200,000xp from the plat now...

How are you getting 8,250? I seem to only get 6,980 with the handicap and clean race bonuses. Using the Mazda RX500 will get you this?

3 hours ago, willmill97 said:

How are you getting 8,250? I seem to only get 6,980 with the handicap and clean race bonuses. Using the Mazda RX500 will get you this?

you get 8250xp with the KTM X-Bow following the video guide I shared many times already. The key is to set it to N300 and do a clean race. I'm almost at 300 races, but had almost 100 with different cars in the beginning when I didn't knew about these boosts, and had a fair amount of not clean races too, which didn't gave me clean bonuses.

With the RX500 you'll get almost 9k XP, but it's way harder and you'll barely get into the lead at the end of the race, so you'll have to give it your all, for max results. 

27 minutes ago, AttilaThe13th said:

With the RX500 you'll get almost 9k XP, but it's way harder and you'll barely get into the lead at the end of the race

There is absolutely nothing difficult about winning with the RX500 straight out of the box. Depending on the AI lineup, you might need to drive well, but if you get a favourable lineup you can take the lead at about lap 10 and win by 10+sec. The KTM is an absolute nightmare to drive.

1 hour ago, barra333 said:

There is absolutely nothing difficult about winning with the RX500 straight out of the box. Depending on the AI lineup, you might need to drive well, but if you get a favourable lineup you can take the lead at about lap 10 and win by 10+sec. The KTM is an absolute nightmare to drive.

I'm talking about the downgraded setup. If you set it to N200 so you can get the maximum amount of XP it's way harder than out of the box.

But again, it's about personal preference here. I personally love and enjoy the KTM and can drive it with my eyes closed. It's true that it's sometimes annoying, but as I said, you love some, you hate some. :P