Trophy Bug Warning

Snorof88

Without Day One Patch 1.01 the Platinum is unachievable. You need a Internet Connection to download the Patch. Without the Patch the game is Broken. Some Crash's occured after completing a main level. It glitchs the Puppies in some levels. The Tracker wont go to 30000 without the Patch 1.01 and The Time Trials have changed as also The Trophy Name for One Trophy.

Edited by Snorof88
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Snorof88 said:

Without Day One Patch 1.01 the Platinum is unachievable. You need a Internet Connection to download the Patch. Without the Patch the game is Broken. Some Crash's occured after completing a main level. It glitchs the Puppies in some levels. The Tracker wont go to 30000 without the Patch 1.01

Oh that makes sense i was wondering why nobody completed the game it's a good thing they fixed it day one

Trophies still bugged. Time trials, and collect them all mini games. In the third area of the collect them all mini game, level 2 just ends before you get all of thr treats but says you got all of them. Does anybody have any information on how to fix these bugs? Stuck at 27,772/30,000.

10 hours ago, Onimushaman_HUN said:

Same bug here...

i have messaged the publisher and sent them a video and hopefully they get back to me. if you have any luck getting the plat, please let me know. if i haven't heard back from them, im going to delete my save and start over and hopefully that works.

On 8/19/2021 at 7:31 PM, toothboss said:

Trophies still bugged. Time trials, and collect them all mini games. In the third area of the collect them all mini game, level 2 just ends before you get all of thr treats but says you got all of them. Does anybody have any information on how to fix these bugs? Stuck at 27,772/30,000.

i got the plat today and I had the same problem. I don’t think it’s a bug because I still got credit for the gold medal and then 30k treats. I actually finished with 30,013. For the medals too I had to play them all twice because sometimes the treats wouldn’t register. Hope this helps brother. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ArabianSwordsman said:

i got the plat today and I had the same problem. I don’t think it’s a bug because I still got credit for the gold medal and then 30k treats. I actually finished with 30,013. For the medals too I had to play them all twice because sometimes the treats wouldn’t register. Hope this helps brother. 

Oh ok thanks! I was planning on playing them again tomorrow and if not, I'll make a new save.

• Like 1

On 2021. 08. 22. at 5:39 AM, ArabianSwordsman said:

What was the last one?

If I had paid full price for this game instead of renting it from Gamefly, I'd have probably become a heavy drinker by this point.

That being said, I had 0 bugs. So I'll give the order I did things. I'm on the latest version: 1.01

I did all of the main missions and got all the treats in the main missions before moving to the minigames. I did Pup Pup Boogie, Collect Them All, Obstacle Race and all the Time Trials, in that order. No issues whatsoever and ended up with 30002/30000 treats.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

I installed v1.01 before I started the game, got gold on all of the mini-games,but didn't get the Ace or Minigame Master trophies. Mind you, I played all of the minigames as soon as they were unlocked and haven't quite finished the main mission/story levels yet.

Please don't tell me I have to play those annoying time trials again? Sigh!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This game was baaad. The third level kept glitching on me near the end of the map where you have to collect 4 containers. I originally missed a treat in the (shitty!) time trial minigame, so I had to replay this level. At the end of the map, the dog stops and waits for Ryder to give instructions, but on my following THREE playthroughs of this map, Ryder never spoke meaning I could not advance the game. Thankfully a few days later I tried again and it ended up working.

Also, there is no way to tell which minigames you have gotten all the treats in (no tracker and the ring doesn't turn a different colour like the main levels, at least for me), so make sure you get them all before moving on to the next level or minigame.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/21/2021 at 9:39 PM, ArabianSwordsman said:

I just finished everything last night.  Gold on EVERYTHING.  Latest patch.  Still short 151 pup treats. WTF.  I had made a backup save right before starting ANY minigames and it looks like the treats from all the missions are accurately added up.  Whew.  do you think if I re play all the mini games again there's a chance it will pop for me?

1 hour ago, JABBERWALKY- said:

I just finished everything last night.  Gold on EVERYTHING.  Latest patch.  Still short 151 pup treats. WTF.  I had made a backup save right before starting ANY minigames and it looks like the treats from all the missions are accurately added up.  Whew.  do you think if I re play all the mini games again there's a chance it will pop for me?

It should unlock the trophy if you do. A few users in here (myself included) had to replay obstacle course 3-3 a few times so try that level first, then redo everything is my suggestion. 

1 hour ago, ArabianSwordsman said:

It should unlock the trophy if you do. A few users in here (myself included) had to replay obstacle course 3-3 a few times so try that level first, then redo everything is my suggestion. 

I tried it once last night, but have since reverted my save file to the original, before any minigames are completed.  So this evening I will attempt them all again.  Im going to keep track after each game and check the total treats.  hoping to identify a problem one

• 5 months later...

I am so confused. I have all the trophies except the one for getting gold in all mini games and the trophy for getting all the dog treats. I have every other trophy but my dog treats are 450 less than what I need. (Shows 29,550 out 30,000)I’ve done all the mini games multiple times over and over I’m not sure what else to do

Edited by sealightbreeze