Minecraft Dungeons Aug 2021 Bugged Trophies

Mistashios

So Far The two I’ve ran into being bugged or Glitched are;

•Seriously Overpowered

•Gone Fishing

[Seriously Overpowered]

I bought 1 Unique Melee weapon (Diamond Pickaxe) from the Piglin Merchant with three Enchanted slots and Also Received 1 Unique dual Melee weapon ( The last Laugh) with three Enchanted slots from an Ancient Boss battle. Both upgraded enchantments to the max but Neither one unlocked the trophy. 

[Gone Fishing]

When trying To Hook the Mini Boss Drowned Necromancer with the Fishing Rod it just goes right through him. Ive tried Multiple times in different areas with and without other Mobs around. No luck. 

If anyone has found a work around Please post for others as I can’t be the only one and It would Help out others too! Thanks in advance.

5 hours ago, sutela1 said:

I haven't experienced any trophy bugs and I have had those 2 for a while, so I can't test them out.  But since the latest patch I have been experiencing a LOT of crashes while playing this game

Same here, but only when I play solo. In Multiplayer I haven't had any crashes yet.

And I can attest to "Seriously Overpowered" being bugged. @Mistashios
Wasn't able to find a workaround yet, sadly.

I actually have been having another issue with Dungeons.

I keep on getting CE-34878-0 blue screen error, again and again.

Doesn't matter on which PS4 I try it (Tried it on 3 different ones the past 2 days) and it happens 50% of the time before I can even load my character and the other 50% of the time is just during the game.

Didn't had that issue when I first played the game last year and platted it, but it's impossible for me to do the DLC trophies like this.

12 hours ago, JusttJD said:

I actually have been having another issue with Dungeons.

I keep on getting CE-34878-0 blue screen error, again and again.

Doesn't matter on which PS4 I try it (Tried it on 3 different ones the past 2 days) and it happens 50% of the time before I can even load my character and the other 50% of the time is just during the game.

Didn't had that issue when I first played the game last year and platted it, but it's impossible for me to do the DLC trophies like this.

I am experiencing the exact same problem

I'd also had the crash issue (in the main menu, on loading screens, or right at the start of a level), so I decided to give the game a break. I was coming back to it after ~1 week and gave it a new try. now I'm able to play again without the crashes, though no new patch has been released.

• 1 month later...

Seems to be just bugs mojang brought in accidentally, there were no bugs when I was writing the guides for the base game and DLCs so i suspect mojang will fix them promptly.

Edited by Ac3dUd3-

• 2 weeks later...

On 01/11/2021 at 8:02 PM, PeachesPK said:

Anyone else having issues with "A Friend in Need?" Last trophy I need for the platinum. I've summoned all 3 pets tons of times at this point, still nothing. My brother on Xbox is having the same issue.

The "A friend in need" trophy is also bugged for me, it seems the last update broke it, just started the game around Monday I think. Also I can't get the "Om nom nom", I played the whole game in crossplay multiplayer and have been trying to eat 200 food items in the camp (singleplayer) that I spawn with the armour. I've have been trying for the past 45 minutes and still can't get it. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...