ATTENTION! Parkore Fever became much easier/

Smaxoy

On 8/19/2021 at 1:01 AM, Smaxoy said:

So, from august 18th till september the 1st there is a Special event with low gravity and 0 fall damage which works in any mode of this game. Knowing that, I decided to try Parkour Fever challenges and I've complete them all under 2 hours, 4 challenges with first try! Take advantage of this event and Good night, Good luck.

Thanks for the information.  Does the game allow you to upgrade your character to make the parkour easier?  Do you think I would be able to do this if I just play the missions required to get to the parkour?  Could a low or mid level character, ability wise, still be able to get the challenges done?  How long do you think it would take to get to the point in the game where the parkour challenges are available?  Sorry about all the questions.  Been looking at this game for awhile.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ASILENTENIGMA said:

Thanks for the information.  Does the game allow you to upgrade your character to make the parkour easier?  Do you think I would be able to do this if I just play the missions required to get to the parkour?  Could a low or mid level character, ability wise, still be able to get the challenges done?  How long do you think it would take to get to the point in the game where the parkour challenges are available?  Sorry about all the questions.  Been looking at this game for awhile.

You have to have the city and old town unlocked to be able to access all of the parkour missions. There are skills that can help with the parkour https://dyinglight.fandom.com/wiki/Agility_Skills

It will take around 3-5 hours depending on how quickly you clear missions to unlock both areas, or you can join someone else's game that already has those areas open

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ASILENTENIGMA said:

On top of what the above person said the pyza suit also greatly helps because it allows short range gliding (more like slow falling) so I definitely recommend grabbing that it's hidden though so u might look it up

1 hour ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

On top of what the above person said the pyza suit also greatly helps because it allows short range gliding (more like slow falling) so I definitely recommend grabbing that it's hidden though so u might look it up

2 hours ago, ASILENTENIGMA said:

Some parkour movement become available later in the game, but u don't need them, u can try challenges as soon as the get to the old town) Character stamina doesn't make a big difference, also during these challenges u will be provided with speed boost, if u make some parkour movements. It's all in your hands)

Thanks for the replies!

It sounds like it is worth trying before the special event ends.

If I don't get the suit, do you think I would still be able to complete the parkour challenges? 

I'm hoping to just focus on the missions to open those areas needed for the challenges, and I just don't know if that will be enough to complete the challenges with only 3 to 5 hours of gameplay in.

Once again, thanks for the information!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, ASILENTENIGMA said:

Thanks for the replies!

It sounds like it is worth trying before the special event ends.

If I don't get the suit, do you think I would still be able to complete the parkour challenges? 

I'm hoping to just focus on the missions to open those areas needed for the challenges, and I just don't know if that will be enough to complete the challenges with only 3 to 5 hours of gameplay in.

Once again, thanks for the information!

The suit is easy to get, also suggest trying to get the kuai dagger from one of the bounties as this gives a speed boost for every parkour move if held. Turn up the gamma in display settings so night just looks like day.

Good luck

2 hours ago, IronEden-13 said:

The suit is easy to get, also suggest trying to get the kuai dagger from one of the bounties as this gives a speed boost for every parkour move if held. Turn up the gamma in display settings so night just looks like day.

Good luck

It's very easy during this event, with piza and especially dagger u becomes very fast, and hard to control, so there are no need to use them.

3 hours ago, willmill97 said:

Top top from someone who has done these trophies: 

DON'T UPGRADE THE SKILL WHERE YOU JUMP BACK OFF WALLS.

It's a silly skill and should never have been added, makes everything a lot harder.

Me and my friend said the exact same thing. That skill is utterly infuriating. You'll be scaling a wall then suddenly your guy decides it's time to turn around and jump off.

+1 to this.

• Like 1