A Merry Christmas, And A Happy New Year To All You Trophy Hunters!

Praeditos

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year. :) ( Since I`m going to the mountains to find a decent christmas tree very soon, and wont have much time to be active on forum ;) )

Finding_a_Christmas_tree_by_boredman.jpg

This is one of my favourite christmas songs! If you enjoy christmas music as well, make sure to write down your favorite song in the comment!

- Praeditos

Edited by Praeditos
  • Like 3

Merry early Christmas!

Merry Christmas and a happy new year omegarevan! :)

- Praeditos

Happy Holidays!

Go chop that damn tree man! B)

Merry christmas and happy new year Dark Mark! I sure will, however I wish a chainsaw for christmas, but the tree is expected for me to gather before christmas, so I guess I have to bag it the "old school way" B)

1452313-311916-the-old-rusty-axe-cuts-a-

- Praeditos

Edited by Praeditos
  • Like 2

Merry Christmas and a happy new year omegarevan! :) - Praeditos Merry christmas and happy new year Dark Mark! I sure will, however I wish a chainsaw for christmas, but the tree is expected for me to gather before christmas, so I guess I have to bag it the "old school way" B) 1452313-311916-the-old-rusty-axe-cuts-a-  - Praeditos

Ah, the only real way there is. ;)

• Like 1

Merry Christmas all

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you aswell Conman :)

- Praeditos

Yeah except........... :giggle:

christmas+tree.jpg

- Praeditos

Yeah where I come from people almost wear disguise when they BUY their trees! Not that I speak from personal experiense though.... But you know what they say; "Safety comes first", and we have these things in our forests!! So If I happen to buy my tree this year, I might blame it on the safety risk!

nnxregv4.jpg

- Praeditos

Edited by Praeditos

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year. :) ( Since I`m going to the mountains to find a decent christmas tree very soon, and wont have much time to be active on forum ;) )

- Praeditos

huh.. I think I got confused... you will be hunting for a Christmas Tree therefore you won't be active on forums? Might have read it wrong.. dang I need sleep or coffee...

Anyway.. Might be early but Happy Holidays to you as well...

With regards to the Christmas Song.. it's strange that whenever I think of Christmas Songs, this song always pop first in my mind:

Stupid Childhood Memories...  :shakefist:

Edited by jeieem

huh.. I think I got confused... you will be hunting for a Christmas Tree therefore you won't be active on forums? Might have read it wrong.. dang I need sleep or coffee...

Anyway.. Might be early but Happy Holidays to you as well...

With regards to the Christmas Song.. it's strange that whenever I think of Christmas Songs, this song always pop first in my mind:

Stupid Childhood Memories...  :shakefist:

Hehe! You got it correct! Unless I go for the christmas tree sale solution, finding a decent tree can be a time consuming process :P Merry christmas and a happy new to you jeieem!

- Praeditos

Merry Christmas!!!

Here's a gift to you all. :)

Gift-Giving.jpg

Merry christmas and a happy new year revvie! :)

- Praeditos

Happy Holidays guys! Hopefully, I'll get a game to get platinum for Christmas.

Merry christmas and a happy new year BlueFireReaper! That would be awesome with a platinum during holidays, however I hope you get to spend alot of quality time with youre loved ones aswell :)

- Praeditos

Edited by Praeditos

1. Happy holidays and remember Christmas is about baby Jesus, giving to others, and time with loved ones.

2. I'm sooo glad we don't do Christmas trees anymore. When I was a kid we used to buy a real tree every year. When I became an adult I bought a fake Christmas tree & put it up every year for ten years. Now we don't have any space to store it & it was very old so we got rid of it. Sometimes we put a tiny tree up that can fit on the bar.

3. My favorite Christmas song is:

Artist: Elvis Presley

Song: Blue Christmas

"I'll have a blue Christmas... without you

I'll be so blue...just thinking...about you

decorations of red...on a green Christmas tree

won't be the same dear, if you're not here with me.

And when those blue snowflakes start falling

that's when those blue...memories start calling

You'll be doing all right... with your Christmas of white

but I'll...have a blue...blue, blue, blue Christmas.

woo, ooh, ooh aaaah ooooo

woo, ooh, ooh aaaah ooooo

You'll be doing all right... with your Christmas of white

but I'll ...have a blue...blue, blue, blue Christmas."

"uh, Thank yew, uh thank yew very much!"

Rally Elvis has left the building...

Hehe! You got it correct! Unless I go for the christmas tree sale solution, finding a decent tree can be a time consuming process :P Merry christmas and a happy new to you jeieem!

- Praeditos

Merry christmas and a happy new year revvie! :)

- Praeditos

Merry christmas and a happy new year BlueFireReaper! That would be awesome with a platinum during holidays, however I hope you get to spend alot of quality time with youre loved ones aswell :)

- Praeditos

Yes. I will in fact make sure I spend some quality time with my family as well. That is one of the big musts for the holidays isn't it?