Thoughts on the trophy list?

Munde_Mohawk

Can't wait to launch it ?

I plat the 1st game about two months ago and I fell in love with this game. Right after, I wanted to discover all the Yakuza games. I plat Like a Dragon and now I can't wait to discover this sequel, even more since there's no more damned Puyo mini game lol I still have nightmares about it ?

Powerpyx gave a 5/10 for the difficulty, 100h+. An excellent story and plat to come !

• Like 1

Love the trophy list that requires you to get 100% on the game. Played Y6 and feel like it's missing something when the trophy list doesn't require 100% completion and a legend difficulty playthrough lol. Also according to Powerpyx the cheat items is siginificantly more expensive(30000sp vs 1000sp) after the patch so wondering if the game is playable pre-patch. 

17 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

RGG studios never sold season passes and I doubt this will be a first. 

I think they're just going to release the DLCs separately. 

They've also never had a roadmap like they did for LJ. I wonder if they'll have DLC trophies for all 3 content packs. 

15 minutes ago, Mirrors1118 said:

wondering if the game is playable pre-patch. 

I never had a single issue with it the entire time I was playing on 1.0, all I could tell that 1.01 did was change the price of those cheat items and add in DLC compatibility. If you want to get the items for cheaper you have to start playing unpatched, because the game won't allow you to use 1.01 saves on 1.0. 

• Like 1

Does anyone have an idea how to get Extract Vessel's? This TownGo mission is also the only one I'm still missing. I've only completed 14/100 in my entire playing time ?

By the way, Lost Judgment is really great! You don't have to worry about hard difficulty stuff! The hardest part is in my opinion some Gauntlet Missions.

16 minutes ago, Hinsusta said:

Does anyone have an idea how to get Extract Vessel's? This TownGo mission is also the only one I'm still missing. I've only completed 14/100 in my entire playing time ?

By the way, Lost Judgment is really great! You don't have to worry about hard difficulty stuff! The hardest part is in my opinion some Gauntlet Missions.

As far as I figured out there's only actually 5 that you can get, to stop you sitting on a bunch of extracts at once. So you can grind out the extract uses with one vessel, it'll just take longer. 

Do the gauntlet missions give unique items required for the trophies? I did a few and they were just giving materials or cheat items. 

11 minutes ago, Gage said:

As far as I figured out there's only actually 5 that you can get, to stop you sitting on a bunch of extracts at once. So you can grind out the extract uses with one vessel, it'll just take longer. 

Do the gauntlet missions give unique items required for the trophies? I did a few and they were just giving materials or cheat items. 

You can grind the extract with one vessel? How ?

-

Yes you have to do the Gauntlet Missions to get some trophy related items. You can get a Vinyl here too and some wearables. I think I only need one more wearable to get the last "collectible" trophy but I can't find it cause im sure that the "Assist Boxers 3" is one wearable I miss. Maybe it's the reward for my last gauntlet mission? 

My last mission is the "Speed Stealth: Seiryo High" Mission but this Mission is a bit buggy  ... ?

1 minute ago, Hinsusta said:

You can grind the extract with one vessel? How ?

-

Yes you have to do the Gauntlet Missions to get some trophy related items. You can get a Vinyl here too and some wearables. I think I only need one more wearable to get the last "collectible" trophy but I can't find it cause im sure that the "Assist Boxers 3" is one wearable I miss. Maybe it's the reward for my last gauntlet mission? 

My last mission is the "Speed Stealth: Seiryo High" Mission but this Mission is a bit buggy  ... ?

You get the vessel back after you use the extract don't you? I had thought the way the game explained it you need an empty one to make an extract, and when you used an extract you got an empty one back, which is why you can only hold 5 at once because they're not just a material you pick up. 

That's good to know, I was hoping to avoid the gauntlet stuff for a while, but guess I'll do it to figure out those items you get. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gage said:

You get the vessel back after you use the extract don't you? I had thought the way the game explained it you need an empty one to make an extract, and when you used an extract you got an empty one back, which is why you can only hold 5 at once because they're not just a material you pick up. 

That's good to know, I was hoping to avoid the gauntlet stuff for a while, but guess I'll do it to figure out those items you get. 

Oh lmao that was my mistake yeah you're right I have to use them ?

Yeah I was hoping to avoid the gauntlet stuff too but since I was not able to find the last "Records" I was trying to do the missions. If you have other questions about some trophies - feel free to ask :)

5 minutes ago, Hinsusta said:

Oh lmao that was my mistake yeah you're right I have to use them 1f605.png

Yeah I was hoping to avoid the gauntlet stuff too but since I was not able to find the last "Records" I was trying to do the missions. If you have other questions about some trophies - feel free to ask :)

What are the bottom two side cases in the list? I assume one is the request for the extra boss, but wasn't sure about the second. Those were the only two I've left to find other than the one related to the final squirrel.

57 minutes ago, Gage said:

What are the bottom two side cases in the list? I assume one is the request for the extra boss, but wasn't sure about the second. Those were the only two I've left to find other than the one related to the final squirrel.

It's 

Takayuki Yagami: Evil Detective and A Final Request

Beware - The 100% Town GoTrophy is bugged. 

(Maybe the wearables too cause I completed everything now)

Edit* im going to update my game now / its not working I have to wait for another patch 

Edited by Hinsusta

21 minutes ago, Hinsusta said:

It's 

Takayuki Yagami: Evil Detective and A Final Request

Beware - The 100% Town GoTrophy is bugged. 

(Maybe the wearables too cause I completed everything now)

Edit* im going to update my game now / its not working I have to wait for another patch 

I more meant what triggers that one ?

Did you also buy all of the disguises? Maybe those are also required. 

4 hours ago, DEI2EK said:

They've also never had a roadmap like they did for LJ. I wonder if they'll have DLC trophies for all 3 content packs. 

True! I think they might. Definitely for the Kaito story DLC. 

I just hope the prices aren't too absurd as is the case with the clan creator for Yakuza kiwami 2 and 6.

3 minutes ago, Gage said:

I more meant what triggers that one 1f605.png

Did you also buy all of the disguises? Maybe those are also required. 

As I remember - It was a Keyword that triggerd that quest.

Yes I bought everything but for sure the TownGo is bugged! You can see that i got every TownGo Trophy :( 

4 minutes ago, Sausy_Roll said:

So has anyone got the plat on PS4 and transferred to PS5 yet? I'd probably still play on PS5 first because of the frame rate, just curious on how it'd work since I believe this is the first Yakuza game with cross save?

Nothing is "autopopped" when you transfer saves. Stuff like TownGo completion and skills bought pop when you look in those menus, but one-off things need to be redone, and you need to actually complete each story chapter etc to earn those trophies. So if you want to just do all the stuff on PS4 then transfer to PS5 you would need to have saves before the end of each chapter/game completion and whatnot to then load on PS5 and then trigger the trophies there. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Gage said:

Nothing is "autopopped" when you transfer saves. Stuff like TownGo completion and skills bought pop when you look in those menus, but one-off things need to be redone, and you need to actually complete each story chapter etc to earn those trophies. So if you want to just do all the stuff on PS4 then transfer to PS5 you would need to have saves before the end of each chapter/game completion and whatnot to then load on PS5 and then trigger the trophies there. 

Oh ok, doesn't really seem worth it imo, I'd rather play the PS5 version first tbh. I'd probably just replay the game in a year or something to get the PS4 plat

sorry if its offtopic

i just bought the digital deluxe version of lost judgment.

when i bought it i noticed that the DLCs are not downloadable... does anyone know if other players on my console can access/play the DLCs, too? (or can only my account access/play them)

Edited by PETMAN3000

2 hours ago, PETMAN3000 said:

sorry if its offtopic

i just bought the digital deluxe version of lost judgment.

when i bought it i noticed that the DLCs are not downloadable... does anyone know if other players on my console can access/play the DLCs, too? (or can only my account access/play them)

This is a common issue, you have to go into manage game content, and the DLC should be there to install 

19 minutes ago, Yuna4353 said:

This is a common issue, you have to go into manage game content, and the DLC should be there to install 

no... i remember the kingdom hearts 3 re:mind DLC was the same thing. when i bought it i also couldnt download it (~it was activated in my psn account~) but the DLC was playable in the game.

what i'm trying to say is that some DLCs are like this.. and i wondered if anyone on my console is able to access the content. guess i'll have to find it out myself.

at what point in the game can you access the DLC stuff?

Edited by PETMAN3000

6 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Does this game have any minigames like mahjong or any other games like that required for the platinum.

have you played any yakuza game before? for completion you need to play every minigame  (and there are many)

https://www.powerpyx.com/lost-judgment-towngo-shop-missions-guide/ (all minigames listed)

https://www.powerpyx.com/lost-judgment-trophy-guide-roadmap/ (trophy guide)

Edited by PETMAN3000