Kishnabe

Tales of Arise: Trophy Thoughts?

58 posts in this topic

Looks like the typical Tales of list.

Watch a million skits, collect all the fish, collect all the owls, collect all the recipes, collect all the titles. Max affinity with party members, do X 100 times.

I've fallen behind on the series having only gotten around to getting plat on Symphonia, Dawn of the New World, and Xillia 1, but I plan on platting all of them eventually.

Between platting those Tales games so far and Cold Steel 1 and 2, how bad can it be?

It's honestly probably the easiest Tales platinum to date, from what I can see. It's the only Tales I know of that doesn't require a second playthrough, most do, as well as a crapton of grinding (I'm looking at you Graces f, and Zestria, in particular). 

Has anyone had any problems with "Novice Rancher"? I unlocked the ranch and received the materials several times (I'm already over 30) but I only realized now that there was a trophy for the FIRST harvest. I saw 5 animal slots in a video, but I have 3. I don't understand why it didn't unlock.

2 hours ago, Siriodorione said:

Has anyone had any problems with "Novice Rancher"? I unlocked the ranch and received the materials several times (I'm already over 30) but I only realized now that there was a trophy for the FIRST harvest. I saw 5 animal slots in a video, but I have 3. I don't understand why it didn't unlock.

I personally didnt have problems with it, but someone else in one of my forums. Turns out, you can only get that trophy on the very first time of obtaining materials on the ranch. So if you didnt get it you wont get it later on. Only possible solution would have been to reload an older save if you didnt get the trophy. I assume you wont have one of those anymore which would be sad :-/

Edited by Vanyar1

18 minutes ago, Vanyar1 said:

I personally didnt have problems with it, but someone else in one of my forums. Turns out, you can only get that trophy on the very first time of obtaining materials on the ranch. So if you didnt get it you wont get it later on. Only possible solution would have been to reload an older save if you didnt get the trophy. I assume you wont have one of those anymore which would be sad :-/

So I should try in NG + if the records reset (and I doubt ...) or start over until I get there. I'm certainly not starting it again now.

Unfortunately I didn't know about this trophy, I knew about the 50 harvests but not about the first one or I would try to load the game again :(

I hope the 50 harvests come out otherwise I won't even try to do it again. I have a limit of tolerance xD

Edited by Siriodorione

i think only the Skit will be a problem with this one, some are tied to food already from what I checked, though we can always brute force and missing 20 skits seems generous enough