Tales of Arise: Trophy Thoughts?

Kishnabe

Looks like the typical Tales of list.

Watch a million skits, collect all the fish, collect all the owls, collect all the recipes, collect all the titles. Max affinity with party members, do X 100 times.

I've fallen behind on the series having only gotten around to getting plat on Symphonia, Dawn of the New World, and Xillia 1, but I plan on platting all of them eventually.

Between platting those Tales games so far and Cold Steel 1 and 2, how bad can it be?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Siriodorione said:

Has anyone had any problems with "Novice Rancher"? I unlocked the ranch and received the materials several times (I'm already over 30) but I only realized now that there was a trophy for the FIRST harvest. I saw 5 animal slots in a video, but I have 3. I don't understand why it didn't unlock.

I personally didnt have problems with it, but someone else in one of my forums. Turns out, you can only get that trophy on the very first time of obtaining materials on the ranch. So if you didnt get it you wont get it later on. Only possible solution would have been to reload an older save if you didnt get the trophy. I assume you wont have one of those anymore which would be sad :-/

Edited by Vanyar1

18 minutes ago, Vanyar1 said:

I personally didnt have problems with it, but someone else in one of my forums. Turns out, you can only get that trophy on the very first time of obtaining materials on the ranch. So if you didnt get it you wont get it later on. Only possible solution would have been to reload an older save if you didnt get the trophy. I assume you wont have one of those anymore which would be sad :-/

So I should try in NG + if the records reset (and I doubt ...) or start over until I get there. I'm certainly not starting it again now.

Unfortunately I didn't know about this trophy, I knew about the 50 harvests but not about the first one or I would try to load the game again :(

I hope the 50 harvests come out otherwise I won't even try to do it again. I have a limit of tolerance xD

Edited by Siriodorione

• 6 months later...

I love JRPGs, and have played them for 20+ years, but the Tales series has never really interested me. I was told to try Berseria if I've never played one before, but I found the story to be godawful, and the battle style to be kinda random button mashing, so I stopped about a 3rd of the way through. I love the trophy art for this, and I like the look of the game, so thanks to lots of comments here, I may pick it up!

On 9/15/2021 at 2:17 AM, sealightbreeze said:

I am just happy there doesn't seem to be multiple play through required. I hate that 

Ikr? And as JRPG fans, we know those all too well, unfortunately...

On 9/10/2021 at 1:05 PM, Seraphim_Rez said:

Looks like the typical Tales of list.

Watch a million skits, collect all the fish, collect all the owls, collect all the recipes, collect all the titles. Max affinity with party members, do X 100 times.

I've fallen behind on the series having only gotten around to getting plat on Symphonia, Dawn of the New World, and Xillia 1, but I plan on platting all of them eventually.

Between platting those Tales games so far and Cold Steel 1 and 2, how bad can it be?

OMG, I only found the Tales of series a few years ago. You reminded me of how good the first one is. I got about 70% of the first game maybe 3 years ago, but didn't go back to plat it as I couldn't be bothered with another playthrough, but you've just reminded me of how great the story was. May have to play the second one soon! :)

I’ve played near 40 hours and I’ve only got 12/48 trophies. Having a blast so far to be honest but it’s slightly repetitive and long winded. Very different to my usual type of game. I’ve kept up with the skits so hopefully I’ll platinum this one soon 

• 1 year later...

Is the DLC sold separately for the PS4? I haven't been able to find it.

EDIT: Nevermind, it turned up. Been trying to pre order it for the past few weeks and couldn't find it. Now I don't have time to play it. The trophies look better than Tales of Zestiria expansion. Can't wait to play.

Edited by Edunstar84