Are mods able to link the guide to other regions?

OmegaRejectz

How hard would it be to duplicate it and update for the proper trophies? Genuinely curious as I'm playing South Park: Stick of Truth right now and the guide is only for PS3. If its not to much work Id consider copying the PS3 guide and updating it for the PS4 version with full credit to original author.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OmegaRejectz said:

It's really annoying clicking on the trophy guide and not having any trophies shown as being obtained since it's not that region.

Can anything be done?

Not at this time. Sly has said he would make guides globally tied in the past but we have yet to see that development.

1 hour ago, gruffiiti said:

How hard would it be to duplicate it and update for the proper trophies? Genuinely curious as I'm playing South Park: Stick of Truth right now and the guide is only for PS3. If its not to much work Id consider copying the PS3 guide and updating it for the PS4 version with full credit to original author.

We do not allow importing guides from one region/platform to another

You can look at the FAQ in this thread (at the bottom) for other frequently asked questions regarding guides

You can also join the author discord if you want a quicker response time from my team regarding further questions.

DSJ5pue.png

(click the image)

We have daily updates and support in the server and is the primary place of communication

Edited by Dreggit