The SeaTK Rivalry

So how is everyone doing this month :)

So far this month I have added:

99 trophies

2 Plats, including 1 Ultra Rare

3 Ultra Rare trophies (including the aforementioned plat)

4 Completed games

and my completion rate has gone up from 88% to 89%.

Edited by Stevieboy

So how is everyone doing this month :)

I only got 1 platinum :( but I am on the my third/speed run playthrough of Kingdom Hearts so hopefully I will get that finished by the end of August :D.

Congrats on making such progress seeing as you seem busy this month. :)

As for me. Malik is really cleaning up this month. i've only really been able to play for like a week so far this month.  Looks like im losing the first point 

I think Im gonna beat out the dood. Gonna speedrun Terraria this coming week or the following week if I cant this week :o Also gonna finish the Payday 1 grind this month. Gonna be a good month I think.

113 trophies

3 plats

2 UR plats

8 UR trophies with more on the way

Edited by Blazikiller

I think Im gonna beat out the dood. Gonna speedrun Terraria this coming week or the following week if I cant this week :o Also gonna finish the Payday 1 grind this month. Gonna be a good month I think.

113 trophies

3 plats

2 UR plats

8 UR trophies with more on the way

Looks like my plans for worldwide corgi domination will fall short this month doods

managed to get 2 plats this moth so far :) Well, and 145 other tophies xD which aren't plats. 

Sadly no ultra rare stuff rgus month. just some vary rare trophies and mostly common and uncommen stuff. still trying to get some games on my backlog done and I started with some easy games, since I participate in the league of trophyhunters.

• 2 weeks later...

12 plats 

3 of which are ultra rare

48 ultra rare trophies

463 trophies altogether

I've been lucky that I've been off for the summer, all those stats will drop this month for sure. :(

Jesus man, even without school I could never do that great in a month!

I got 2 UR plats and 15 UR trophies. Your stats dropping this month will probably still be better than my summer stats haha.

Yup figured our category would be UR related although honestly I think I lost in every category this month doods. Congrats on the win Blazikiller *claps reluctantly, gives death stare*

Sweet dood! Possibly, I'm too lazy to do the math on the other stuff. I didn't think I'd win. Vessel really gave me a big boost with it's 11 UR. :P

Well it's dissapointing that i earned most trophies in a month, most plats, most games completed, Probably most UR trophies in a month and probably most UR plats in a month and lost because i've been trying to increase profile 100 games. knowing that  i possibly probably woulda won in every other discipline feels soul destroying :(

EDIT:- i accept that i lost, but how is it fair the completion is a criteria, HOW is someone with like 99.7% supposed to compete with 20% and why should they be punished for being willing and able to see their games out ? 

Edited by Precision-Playy

Well it's dissapointing that i earned most trophies in a month, most plats, most games completed, Probably most UR trophies in a month and probably most UR plats in a month and lost because i've been trying to increase profile 100 games. knowing that  i possibly probably woulda won in every other discipline feels soul destroying :(

EDIT:- i accept that i lost, but how is it fair the completion is a criteria, HOW is someone with like 99.7% supposed to compete with 20% and why should they be punished for being willing and able to see their games out ? 

I said something similar when this all started. I mentioned how Its harder for someone with 400 games [Me in this case] on their list to have a high completion than say someone with less than a hundred. it doesnt really matter though. It would be more work for Conn to sort people in tiers based on their actual stats paired as one and against likewise gamers. Which would be better imo. But its his project. And im not gonna ask someone to do some thing im not willing to do myself.

Edited by killerJAZZ420

Sorta feel like i got jipped as comp got the UR plat late on july 31st, though I guess timezone affects everything...

catplat.png

Well back to trying to game my ass off, even though I'm off the consoles for 9 days.

HMMlMex.pngDidn't even realize that it changes depending on timezones tbh,  i can either have it where i use the rivals timezone or my own really, and i know which is easier for me but if you guys think its fairer for me to do it the other way let me know.

Somehow I didn't realize I was competing with Quantum in plats. At least I won. In my timezone I obtained 7 plats this month, but I guess for Conn it was 6.

Again timezones, nothing i can control

Its randomized every month from now on, i tried to make it some what fair in august but there is gonna be hiccups in the first month.