Dead Men Tell No Tales - Chest Location

Jounochi

On 1.10.2021 at 7:11 AM, Jounochi said:

Hey all,

If you want to get this trophy out of the way quick I found a world and coordinates that will work like a charm.

Some things to note, I did not need to create a new character in order for this to pop.  When digging down to the location of the chest there is a little water and a little lava in the way.  You won't need to mine too far off the path, but just keep this in mind in case your character is on the weaker side.  Also, this was popped while playing the PS4 version on the PS5.  This probably won't make a difference but I'll include that little bit of detail in case it does.

Size: Small

Difficulty: Classic

Evil: Corruption

Seed: 1.4.1.14927067101

What do you have to do for this trophy? Open a specific chest?

9 hours ago, Chlorhydric said:

I'm absolutely lost with the game, didn't play it since 2015 .. Where can I found my coordinates to locate the chest ?

2ZvOvTt.jpg

Dig straight down from here on OP's seed, but it's a bit far and there's a lot of water and lava. Make the world in Journey Mode so you can enable godmode and those won't be an issue-- just remember to disable it before you open the chest.

• Like 2

Just now, Xylobe said:

Weird, it's working just like before on my system. Are you making sure you select small and corruption?

Yup, though it's possible I just typed in the seed wrong. 

"1.4.1.14927067101" - are the "."s included? I tried the seed both with and without them, and couldn't find the spot in your picture.

I need a video on how to find it lol. I can’t understand the complexity of this game let alone know how far down to dig.

Edit: Nvm, found it. Haven’t touched this thing in 2 years and the rust is showing lmao.

Edited by Segimon

Glad this is working out for everyone.  I’ll update the OP with the posted vid and recommendations for accessories so that things are consolidated.  Forgot how much time I put into this game and how much stuff some people may not have.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have a reliable seed for an Enchanted Sword? It's the only thing i do miss for crafting Zenith.

Edit: Found a Seed

World: Small

Journey

Corruption

Seed: 2013716808

Around where the ocean starts to the far right there are a few trees (iirc 3 palm trees)

From there you just have to dig straight down.

Took me 3 tries though to get a sword to spawn since according to wiki console has a like 30% chance of that Shrine even spawning.

Edited by Tosmasta00