If you like simulation games, don't skip this one.

Jelly Soup

12 minutes ago, Jelly Soup said:

It's also a good one to start with if you are new to simulation games. I loved this so much and the Steam version is getting DLC soon.

I'll 100% buy and check this out for it's pricetag. I'm still figuring out what I like in sim games. I love them in concept but always feel I'll get overwhelmed. I've played Thief Sim, and 911 Operator and I feel like those are the 2 genres of "sims". One with direct control, and one where you micromanage things.

Looks like this one is more direct control.

I really enjoy micromanaging, so I need to find another title for that. Rescue HQ which just came out looked super fun... but it doesn't appear to have any trophies ?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JourneySilvers said:

Wow, reminds me of House Flipper. Im always up for super chill games like this. 

Admittedly if the game has any one downfall in comparison to House Flipper, at least 75% of it is janitor work. Not as much building so much as fixing vandalization and neglect, then redecorating. 

• Like 2

I ended up buying both stacks and I must say it’s one of the best simulation games out there, I love fixing old places especially Train Stations. The music is top par the gameplay is the same but never gets boring. 

I 100% recommended this game to everyone! Only one platinum achiever as writing this post.

2 hours ago, Anxiety said:

I ended up buying both stacks and I must say it’s one of the best simulation games out there, I love fixing old places especially Train Stations. The music is top par the gameplay is the same but never gets boring. 

I 100% recommended this game to everyone! Only one platinum achiever as writing this post.

Thanks for the recommendation Anxiety.  Sounds like a game to pick up.  Plus, I love the stacks as well.

Enjoy yourself!

Just now, kfree7 said:

Thanks for the recommendation Anxiety.  Sounds like a game to pick up.  Plus, I love the stacks as well.

Enjoy yourself!

I am enjoying myself I’m going to be doing back to back stacks, I did just get the rarest trophy in the game. :) 

• Like 1

To those enjoying the game, here's a look at the upcoming DLC, Steam version:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1610540/Train_Station_Renovation__Germany_DLC/

Dev said earlier today that he wasn't sure if or when it would be added to the PSN version, but it's on the list.

• 1 year later...