Dev console no longer unlocks trophies?

Taliesin_2943

On 16/12/2022 at 5:12 PM, Vault-TecPhantom said:

A shame it still works. Hope the devs patch it out so that players will be forced to experience one of the best games in modern times. 1f642.png

The devs have dropped this game and moved onto other things so no, this won't ever be patched out.

EDIT: That aged badly - the devs have since patched out this trick.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

34 minutes ago, NewDust said:

They moved on so far that they just released a 2.0 update

In that case I stand corrected :). There hadn't been a patch in ages when I last looked a year or so back so thought the game had been abandoned.

As for the Dev Console, I believe the devs patched it in on purpose during 2019, after removing it by accident a few months earlier so it's unlikely they'll remove it again.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

Just checked on the second account, after the release of 1.21 version (2.0 "Living Large" Update) trophies no longer pop after turning on the developer mode (pressing L1 + R1). Unfortunately, they fixed it after so many years after the release. I never found the time to get platinum in this game on my main account the easy way until it was too late…

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/12/2022 at 7:12 AM, Asim_25 said:

Just checked on the second account, after the release of 1.21 version (2.0 "Living Large" Update) trophies no longer pop after turning on the developer mode (pressing L1 + R1). Unfortunately, they fixed it after so many years after the release. I never found the time to get platinum in this game on my main account the easy way until it was too late…

Yeah the developer menu (L1 + R1) is no longer accessible on latest patch at least if you play on an actual PS4

Edited by nojokaboom

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, zizimonster said:

Is it still accessible when playing the PS4 version on PS5? What about the PS5 version?

Can confirm the PS5 version still has dev console, but i can't get trophies to pop. Not sure if its because its patched or if its just buggy and i've been unlucky.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...